A poem for my wife

ItsTimmyTime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I haven't written poetry since school but thought I'd give it a go 😀 What do you guys think?

Thank you for helping me and letting me be,
A happy little 5 year old you sometimes struggle to see,
This is all new to you but you amaze me week to week,
It's so comforting for me to know you don't see me as a freak.

We've come such a long way in a short period of time,
Learning about all this has been no easy mountain to climb,
Since the day I told you that nappies were my thing,
You never brought negativity; only acceptance and understanding did you bring,
I know there's lots of other things that sometimes feel a struggle,
Footed PJs and dummies aren't necessities, but I'll always want to cuddle.

I love it when you talk to me and treat me like a child,
And it's important when you include Bernie too; that always makes me smile.
All this only goes to prove what a wonderful spirit you are,
My soulmate for life, my eternal lasting star 💕⭐

• Love
Reactions: LittleScotty, BenNevis, Jorelaxed and 9 others
Know that there will be a smile looking back at you, likely with a tear of two.
Keep these coming as time can dilute the shown Love for Her as she will love hearing that word from you!

Reactions: Jorelaxed, ItsTimmyTime and littlemoosey
That is lovely

Reactions: Jorelaxed, ItsTimmyTime and Edgewater
That is super sweet, I bet she’ll really appreciate that!!
I’ve loved seeing your journey through here, but what makes me the happiest through everything you’ve written is how you continuously consider and appreciate your wife’s feelings, desires and thoughts just as she does the same for you. Obviously I’m just an internet stranger on the outside looking in, but the both of you seem to communicate very well, even when it’s hard to understand the others perspective sometimes. Which I think is soooo valuable and really hard for most ABDLs who are trying to work this through with their non-ABDL partners.
Your posts always put a smile on my face! I wish y’all all the best as you continue to navigate this together! 💛💛

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, littlemoosey, ItsTimmyTime and 1 other person
OMG 🥺🥹😭

Reactions: Jorelaxed and ItsTimmyTime
Roses are red ,violets are blue , I wear diapers ,why can’t you ?

Shakespear will be looking for work after that!

• Haha
Reactions: ItsTimmyTime
Edgewater said:
Know that there will be a smile looking back at you, likely with a tear of two.
Keep these coming as time can dilute the shown Love for Her as she will love hearing that word from you!
I'll definitely keep trying to find new ways to tell and show her how appreciative I am of her. The poem was well received and it brought a tear to her eye 😊
MrDiaperLoverUK said:
That is lovely
Thank you 🙂
lilbabyjooce said:
That is super sweet, I bet she’ll really appreciate that!!
Awwww I'm glad you think so 😊 She really did appreciate it!
lilbabyjooce said:
I’ve loved seeing your journey through here, but what makes me the happiest through everything you’ve written is how you continuously consider and appreciate your wife’s feelings, desires and thoughts just as she does the same for you.
It's been quite a journey since November. It seems so surreal, even now! I was sat on the settee just the other day with my Little Kings peaking, feeling uber little and I was just taken aback that this has become a weekly normality for us now! I still have to pinch myself!!

It's nice that you recognise how we are considerate of each others feelings and desires. You obviously get it! It's so important you can offer your partner the support they need and deserve when times get difficult and realise that they have desires completely separate to our "little" ways of life.
lilbabyjooce said:
Obviously I’m just an internet stranger on the outside looking in, but the both of you seem to communicate very well, even when it’s hard to understand the others perspective sometimes. Which I think is soooo valuable and really hard for most ABDLs who are trying to work this through with their non-ABDL partners.
Your posts always put a smile on my face! I wish y’all all the best as you continue to navigate this together! 💛💛
We do communicate well, that has always been one of our strengths thankfully, but even still, some conversations can feel tricky. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for others who have problems communicating with their partners effectively 😥

I'm glad my posts make you smile and so they should because without the advice you gave me when I first came here looking for help, I don't think I would have ever gained the confidence to have said anything at all 😁🙏
LittleAndAlone said:
😊😊

• Love
Reactions: LittleScotty, lilbabyjooce, Edgewater and 1 other person
ItsTimmyTime said:
I'll definitely keep trying to find new ways to tell and show her how appreciative I am of her. The poem was well received and it brought a tear to her eye 😊

Thank you 🙂

Awwww I'm glad you think so 😊 She really did appreciate it!

It's been quite a journey since November. It seems so surreal, even now! I was sat on the settee just the other day with my Little Kings peaking, feeling uber little and I was just taken aback that this has become a weekly normality for us now! I still have to pinch myself!!

It's nice that you recognise how we are considerate of each others feelings and desires. You obviously get it! It's so important you can offer your partner the support they need and deserve when times get difficult and realise that they have desires completely separate to our "little" ways of life.
We do communicate well, that has always been one of our strengths thankfully, but even still, some conversations can feel tricky. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for others who have problems communicating with their partners effectively 😥

I'm glad my posts make you smile and so they should because without the advice you gave me when I first came here looking for help, I don't think I would have ever gained the confidence to have said anything at all 😁🙏
😊😊
Your Welcome :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ItsTimmyTime and Edgewater
Back