A permanent AB Little Girl Lifestyle

RetroGamerGuy said:
@Slomo i seem to remember her name was.... Calibaby or something? I remember her posts talking about her daddy was a doctor and she was having issues or something about him wanting her to get chubby or something...
I believe you are talking about her: abdl-weight-gain thread

AEsahaettr said:
Geez. Was no one seeing that as an abusive relationship or were we just not saying it?
If it were a vanilla relationship....... Oh hell yes, 100% a controlling partner.
Things tend to get murky real quick when you add in any type of BDSM/Fetish play into the mix thou as you never really know how much of what is going on is actually wanted or encouraged on some level by the other person.

Being a daddy/mommy/caregiver is very demanding. You might be able to be babied 24/7 for a week or two, but even hardcore daddy's get exhausted and need a break.

Most people will also want to grow up after a bit as "baby life" often involves early bed times and the person is treated like their desired age. Toddlers don't get to make any decisions, don't have cell phones or tablets, and don't stay up to watch game of thrones.

So I can't imagine many people wanting to be regressed 100% of the time - nor caregivers wanting to be on duty 24/7.

It sounds great until you do it for a few days and you need a break.

It might get easier if you're not always the age of a todler or baby. Some people can feel also little while doing activities for adults with a touch of little aspects. I like to puzzle as a little, but don't necessarily puzzle the kind of puzzles for smal children. I can feel just as little with a puzzle of 500 pieces.

If you would look at is very black and white no 24/7 baby or toddler would be on here. Because babies and toddlers don't use the internet. Doesn't mean you can't feel little 24/7 and have rules with your cg 24/7

To daddy donner, Difraxie, and others who have posted in this thread ~~ this sissy's situation is like this, Yes, i am diapered 24/7 and live permanently as a little girl. Due to cancer, i get a disability check, (don't hate me for that), and have made some wise investments, so money, fortunately...is not a big issue. Yes, my Daddy does make all my decisions, i have no phone, gave up Drivers Liscense, and eat baby food/ drink formula a majority of the time. However, there has to be, and are some common sense exceptions, sometimes, i have to change my own diapers, i am allowed to use the internet, and do tasks/chores that need to be done. So yes, it is possible, however, it is NOT the fantasy that some people fantasize about. Thanks for reading this post. pansy Gronski, and, that is my real legal name. DSCF5735 (2).JPG

Back