A mess substitute?

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone would happen to have ideas of what u could use to put down into a diaper (while wearing) to simulate a messing? Its just that i do mess but its ony when i feel like putting up witht the smell and the extensive clean up so i was looking for a suitable substitute. If you have something that works for you i would like to hear it and am willing to try it

My mommy wife one day was doing a diaper check while I was playing with my toys and all of a sudden I felt like I had messed my diaper. She had poured a full large can of bake beans in sauce down the back of my diaper. The lump of beans settled in the bottom of my diaper.
Mommy told me to seat and play with my toys.
It felt so real.

I highly recommend it. But don't heat the bake beans up or you could burn yourself.

Reactions: ShyGirl91 and Raylynn
I have to try an over ripe banana but I seem to eat them before they get to that stage. Oatmeal or a banana will not smell so you are safe out in public. I have to try that one day while wearing a zip up the back onesie.

Littledragon87 said:
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone would happen to have ideas of what u could use to put down into a diaper (while wearing) to simulate a messing? Its just that i do mess but its ony when i feel like putting up witht the smell and the extensive clean up so i was looking for a suitable substitute. If you have something that works for you i would like to hear it and am willing to try it
I know that someones uses porridge to simulate it

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
The standard things that usually get recommended are bananas and oatmeal.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Yeah porridge/oatmeal mixed with warm (not hot) water is the best substitute, it can be made to any consistency you like (thin, runny and sticky to thick fairly dry and bulky), it doesn't smell bad, cleans up easy and is actually quite good for the skin.

While I personally agree with those who think it's a bit weird or wasteful to use food like this, porridge oats are actually a pretty decent replacement for those who want to experience how it feels but don't like to mess naturally, those with very sensitive skin that can't mess without rashes, or for those times when you really want to have a messy nappy but there simply isn't anything in there to come out.

When I have done this I personally like to make it thick and fairly solid so it can be molded and rolled for the main bulk and then a smaller amount a bit runnier poured in to "fill the gaps" and make it squishy and sticky. You can also add some baby oil in when mixing to make it a little slimier.

Generally if in a nappy I will just mess if I need to go but if I don't have the need but I want to have that feel oats are always on hand, I actually prefer this substitute in my underpants though, a nappy can just be thrown out if messed but pants need washing so this makes it less unpleasant it's also easier to get in there.

Back