A Long Wet Day at Work! Also Some Wetting/Long Period Wetting Questions.

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey ADISC community so, it's been a while but today I finally wore a Diaper to work again. All the times I've tried, the Diapers I currently have are too crinkly so, I didn't wanna risk it. However, I have a big 32 pack Walmart Bargain Brand Diapers hidden in the back of my closet.

They're kind of cheap and paper thin with velcro tapes so, they're kind of a wet one and done kind of Diaper. But they're discreet and comfortable so, they were perfect for work, and typically don't use the diaper I'm wearing because they're good Quality ABDL Diapers that want to make last a while, since I usually only buy 2 sample packs not 10 packs or cases. So I keep it dry and clean all day come home, take it off, and hide it back in the storage drawers on my bed.

But today, since there are 32 and I'm only about half-way through them these Diapers are expendable so, I decided to wet it... Multiple times, not because I had to because I wanted to, and unfortunately it wasn't an accident, it was on purpose. Instead of taking a pee break I just peed the Diaper, I didn't mess it though because the smell would be horrible, I had no clean ones to change into, and wasn't going to dispose of it in the bathroom trash because the other employees would know.

So, I just wet 4 times (2 times standing and 2 times sitting) usually I can only wet while standing so, I'm proud of myself that I was able to do it while sitting, still can't do it while lying down though. By the 4th wetting though it felt like it would leak (it didn't but the wings got wet so it came close), luckily it was almost time to go home.

So, I have a few questions for the ADISC community with way more Diaper experience than me. First do you think it's okay to stay in a wet Diaper all day at work or will it cause problems? Second should I change and dispose of right after wetting? Third I would also like to try and wet while lying down and Diapered in bed, but I haven't been able to do it, any advice? Finally have you ever wet while at work at school/work? If so, how long before you changed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I don't care about images of diapers soaked by strangers. If you really want to show them, please put them in your album and provide links, thank you very much.
SecretlyABDL94 said:
First do you think it's okay to stay in a wet Diaper all day at work or will it cause problems? Second should I change and dispose of right after wetting? Third I would also like to try and wet while lying down and Diapered in bed, but I haven't been able to do it, any advice? Finally have you ever wet while at work at school/work? If so, how long before you changed?

Keeping urine around your body warmth will over time cause bacterial growth with a) smell and b) skin irritation, especially if the diaper wicks towards you rear opening where the gut flora lives. How long that takes, depends on your urine, anal leakage, temperature and so on. High quality diapers will seal their contents better and longer, but if you intend to wet until the diaper wets back to you, then yes, there are risks of diaper rash and people noticing.
Nonetheless, I wore to work, and since the bathrooms did not allow secret disposal, I kept wearing until I got home. I don't wear continuously, so my skin could regenerate without getting a rash.

My advice on wetting in different positions would be practice, practice, practice. You could try small steps by peeing in the bathtub, first without, then with diaper.

ElPulpo said:
Personally, I don't care about images of diapers soaked by strangers. If you really want to show them, please put them in your album and provide links, thank you very much.

Keeping urine around your body warmth will over time cause bacterial growth with a) smell and b) skin irritation, especially if the diaper wicks towards you rear opening where the gut flora lives. How long that takes, depends on your urine, anal leakage, temperature and so on. High quality diapers will seal their contents better and longer, but if you intend to wet until the diaper wets back to you, then yes, there are risks of diaper rash and people noticing.
Nonetheless, I wore to work, and since the bathrooms did not allow secret disposal, I kept wearing until I got home. I don't wear continuously, so my skin could regenerate without getting a rash.

My advice on wetting in different positions would be practice, practice, practice. You could try small steps by peeing in the bathtub, first without, then with diaper.
OK thank you for all that. I will remember not to post pictures like that in the future.

Back