Not open for further replies.

jumpy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
yesterday I had a great day out with sisi we went to Pizza Hut then we went to the cinema to watch Dr strange it was the first time I ever met up with a little in real life it was really nice being able to talk to and spend time with somebody that understood me and I could talk freely with

I definitely plan on doing it again :biggrin:

It was a good time being able to be little with someone and play cach me in the cinema foya.

Wish I could find a venue where we could have pre school AB Little meet /munches. In the south West UK.

Hee, hee

Sisi

Sounds fun

I'm glad you both had a good time. You had a better day than I did...sigh. Tomorrow I have to play a funeral, no fun at all.

dogboy said:
Tomorrow I have to play a funeral, no fun at all.

It wasn't your wife was it?

Sorry for your loss. As you approach our ages, it seems I attend more and more funerals and see more and more death notices of people I know.

Didn't mean to hijack this thread. I'm glad you and Sisi had such a good time. I saw Dr. Strange last week. It was a good movie but I left the theater thinking 'ok'. Not great, just an ok movie (maybe I was still too upset at the US election).

dogboy said:
I'm glad you both had a good time. You had a better day than I did...sigh. Tomorrow I have to play a funeral, no fun at all.

Hi dogboy.

Sorry to hear you have to go to funeral and for your loss.
They are not fun they are eral. hee, hee play on the word.

I think I won't a Little funeral except I'm not going to call mine a funeral I going to call mine a celebration of play and I going to have a big bouncy castle and lots, and lots of fun games for my freands to play. And all the grown ups have to join in or at least do some arts and crafts so they have something to take home with them.

Hee, hee

Sisi

- - - Updated - - -

BabyDenise said:

Sorry for your loss. As you approach our ages, it seems I attend more and more funerals and see more and more death notices of people I know.

Didn't mean to hijack this thread. I'm glad you and Sisi had such a good time. I saw Dr. Strange last week. It was a good movie but I left the theater thinking 'ok'. Not great, just an ok movie (maybe I was still too upset at the US election).

Hi BabyDenise

Hope you find your happy thought again soon.

Two men walked into a bar and the thired one ducked.

Because he was crackers

dogboy said:

I'm sorry for your loss

BabyDenise said:

No but thanks for asking. I'm a church organist, so it was an elderly church member. She was a very nice person but life ran out on her, I'm afraid.

- - - Updated - - -

jumpy said:
I'm sorry for your loss

My wife is fine and well, thankfully. She's diabetic and she does home kidney dialysis. I just got her on the machine as I'm her dialysis partner. It's a big responsibility, but it's much better doing it at home than going to the dialysis center. She does nocturnal dialysis which means she dialyzes for 8 hours at night while we both try to sleep through it. The machine is programmed to alarm if there is a problem. It's weird but one gets used to it after awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back