A good read suggestion?

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all
I was wondering if any of you would happen to know if there are any good books about abdl it can either be fiction or nonfiction

I like all of the stories by Omutsu Imouto on Amazon kindle. They are non sexual but have nice abdl type stories. My favorite is “I was about to become a middle schooler but my sister turned me into a baby”.

Last edited:
ItsyBitsyBabySara said:
I like all of the stories by Omutsu Imouto on Amazon kindle. They are non sexual but have nice abdl type stories. My favorite is “I was about to become a middle schooler but my sister turned me into a baby”.
Physical copy?

Also to my knowledge most abdl are ebooks . Mostly due to physical publishers probably won’t want to publish these kinds of stories.

Yeah, all my AB/DL stories are E books. Having Amazon Prime, I usually don't even have to pay for them. I just have to return them after I've read them. Cleary, some are better than others but they're out there.

Be Careful What You Wish For an ABDL Fantasy. Written by Nanny Chloe. Available in hard copy and on Audible. I listen to Audible, read by Mommy Cat. It truly captures my DL fantasy.

I've written a trilogy of three novels, published by AB Discovery, that are available as a single print copy called The Sam McCue Trilogy. Just search for 'Sam McCue Trilogy' on Amazon. The individual volumes are also available:

The Candy Stripers
The Nannies
Baby Governor

In addition, I've written two nonfiction books for AB Discovery, also available via Amazon:

Sitter Search
Tender Loving Fun

If you can tell us what sort of books or stories you think you'll enjoy, perhaps we can point you in some specific direction.

Lizzie, here on ADISC. I’ve really enjoyed following this evolving story.

Back