A good day today.

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
After having spent all last week here mostly in bed, only really getting up for food n drink, I find myself recharged and feeling great. done some housework and will go for a walk this afternoon, once I've changed into a clean nappy.
there is no logical reason for my mood swings, sometimes more severe than others. but today im fine and the world is all good.

Reactions: ShyGirl91, JunkyardDog1, pampers4U and 3 others
ben0510 said:
After having spent all last week here mostly in bed, only really getting up for food n drink, I find myself recharged and feeling great. done some housework and will go for a walk this afternoon, once I've changed into a clean nappy.
there is no logical reason for my mood swings, sometimes more severe than others. but today im fine and the world is all good.
That's nice to hear. Make the best of a nice day now that you are feeling better.

Reactions: medfet878
Winter does that to people, its good to recharge for some selfcare, I take vitamin D daily in the winter and post work out creatine which is shown in some studies to help with positive brain function and better moods.

Reactions: Joeysms
ben0510 said:
I'm so glad you're having a good day! đź©· It's wonderful that you're embracing it. đź’›

Thanks for the replies. its appreciated. dun really well today. did some housework, went for a big walk and ended up at a pub. didnt walk home. got a taxi! and I'm still going. hanging up washing and playing on here. seeing my doctor tomorrow (they like to keep an eye on me ). I know I'm going to crash again at some stage. but I'll deal with it as n when. thanks again.

Reactions: BBBen and ShyGirl91
Just let us know on here when you're feeling bad again, and I'm sure there will be some of us here who will try to cheer you up a bit.

Reactions: BBBen and ShyGirl91
good and bad days come and go. we weather through the bad and embrace the good. knowing the why can be beneficial as a learning tool as to how to be mindful when the bad comes just try not to dwell too much on the why to the point it increases the bad. remember the good days are around the corner when you get there. the winter months do bring about a gray depression in people. when i am experiencing a bad day i pick one task to work on to motivate me to do something and usually it is one that gets me out of the house. doesn't matter whether i complete the task only that i worked toward it. i hope you have more good days coming your way.

Back