96 diapers, 23 days

marsh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've found my self with 23 days to my self with nobody else in the house and I'm also on vacation from work. I normally buy a pack of Abena Pants XL3 or Abena Slip XL4 here and there off amazon but It looks like you can only buy in large quantities now... I'm thinking about buying the 96 count of Pants XL3 but I would need to finish them in 23 days as I don't really have room for excess diapers, sounds kind of exciting to me! If I do it I don't really have a choice but to wear at least 4 a day.

Reactions: Diaperboy27, Dry247 and Jorelaxed
I can go through 30 diapers in 10 days lol

It would actually work out really close for me to finish off 96 M4's in 23 days, so I'd think the XL4 slips are the way to go.

I've got 12 diapers left from my previous purchases I'm working on using up before I make a new order, I've got about 5 days until my 23 days to my self.

Reactions: Diaperboy27
96 diapers for 23 days ... looks lika quite a good match - enjoy ;-)

Reactions: marsh and Diaperboy27
marsh said:
I've found my self with 23 days to my self with nobody else in the house and I'm also on vacation from work. I normally buy a pack of Abena Pants XL3 or Abena Slip XL4 here and there off amazon but It looks like you can only buy in large quantities now... I'm thinking about buying the 96 count of Pants XL3 but I would need to finish them in 23 days as I don't really have room for excess diapers, sounds kind of exciting to me! If I do it I don't really have a choice but to wear at least 4 a day.
I was able to go through 3 diapers in 1 day, multiply that by 23 & you get 69 (hehe), subtract 96 with 69 & what do you have left? 27, I think if you use 3 diapers a day with the occasional 4th diaper every other day you’ll be able to hide them well enough if you’ve been able to hide more than 12 of them since your last purchase, 27-20 shouldn’t be much of a stretch to hide. Just have to get a little creative with t that’s all.

Diaperboy27 said:
I was able to go through 3 diapers in 1 day, multiply that by 23 & you get 69 (hehe), subtract 96 with 69 & what do you have left? 27, I think if you use 3 diapers a day with the occasional 4th diaper every other day you’ll be able to hide them well enough if you’ve been able to hide more than 12 of them since your last purchase, 27-20 shouldn’t be much of a stretch to hide. Just have to get a little creative with t that’s all.
I probably have room for 20 or so to store, provided I use my current stash ;)

marsh said:
I probably have room for 20 or so to store, provided I use my current stash ;)
How many diapers do you have left now, & how much time do you have left until everyone leaves?

Diaperboy27 said:
How many diapers do you have left now, & how much time do you have left until everyone leaves?
I think I have about 12 or so left, and I've got 3 days till it's just me

marsh said:
I think I have about 12 or so left, and I've got 3 days till it's just me
Better start doubling up & wet those suckers like there’s no tomorrow!

I bought a box of wipes and a nice one piece, might as well go for it!

I know I just made a comment about this, but be careful to not become a bedwetter, or in any way IC by continuously wearing for the 23 days straight. I've noticed how much smaller my urine output volumes have become by wearing so much. I don't have any other issues in any way, only more frequent urinations with less coming out. Just letting you know. Please take care.

Diaperboy27 said:
Better start doubling up & wet those suckers like there’s no tomorrow!
Forget about wetting! Messing a diaper and sitting in it all day is a joy like none other!

diaperedjustin said:
Forget about wetting! Messing a diaper and sitting in it all day is a joy like none other!
Yes messing is all well in good but the fastest way to go through that many diapers in 12 days is to absolutely soak them, the clean up from a messy diaper & sitting in it to enjoy the view would take to long. He only has 2 days to make room for more!

so I did it... bought the 96 Abena Pants XL3, I reorganized my storage and have room for a lot more, less pressure to use them all!

I only have 3 pink princess diapers, 1 Abena XL4 Slip, and a handful of Abena XL1 pullups to go through from my previous collection

marsh said:
I only have 3 pink princess diapers, 1 Abena XL4 Slip, and a handful of Abena XL1 pullups to go through from my previous collection
Nice 😎 hope you have a fun week at home, enjoy the dips!

Back