4abies restraints

MisterThrowaway

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Have any of you used the restraints from 4abies on Etsy? Nylon, with plastic buckles.

These don't look like much, but according to the reviews they're very secure.

Reactions: CrochetDLover, nappycontrol, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Those look awesome. If i'm ever in a position to expand my collection again, i would love to add some of their stuff, especially the harness/leash.

Mommasboy said:
Those look awesome. If i'm ever in a position to expand my collection again, i would love to add some of their stuff, especially the harness/leash.
They do! They seem to be going for a lighter, cuter alternative to StraitJacketShop.

I didn't know until now how much I wanted bondage gear with that "child leash" look. Being foiled by those little buckles would definitely have an effect on me 😖

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Expensive but nice.

Yes they do look pretty good, and the lock on the buckles would keep you in them.

Other than something to unlock them and/or something to cut them...the only thing might be done easily is to once they are adjusted to sew the adjustment on the webbing in place, as would make it more secure.

Can jsut hand sew the adjustable areas some and if you need to adjust can seam rip the stiching back out and adjust it.

So, if they are sewn in place for the adjustments, then your only options are the key/screwdriver/etc or cut the straps.

Now, there is NO such thing as a 100% secure thing and just about anything can be cut off in some form. nad other than something with real locks i'd say they are good to go. Look light and have padding for comfort and if you like the look then its a win.

Nothing good/nice/custom is cheap.

Also not sure where they get the plastic buckles with the locks from but they are very nice in the blue and white. I also do sew (use to quite a bit) and that is quite a bit of work on the design/patterns and they look well done. So looks to me worth the price.

Bigbabybret said:
Yes they do look pretty good, and the lock on the buckles would keep you in them.

Other than something to unlock them and/or something to cut them...the only thing might be done easily is to once they are adjusted to sew the adjustment on the webbing in place, as would make it more secure.

Can jsut hand sew the adjustable areas some and if you need to adjust can seam rip the stiching back out and adjust it.

So, if they are sewn in place for the adjustments, then your only options are the key/screwdriver/etc or cut the straps.

Now, there is NO such thing as a 100% secure thing and just about anything can be cut off in some form. nad other than something with real locks i'd say they are good to go. Look light and have padding for comfort and if you like the look then its a win.

Nothing good/nice/custom is cheap.

Also not sure where they get the plastic buckles with the locks from but they are very nice in the blue and white. I also do sew (use to quite a bit) and that is quite a bit of work on the design/patterns and they look well done. So looks to me worth the price.
If I sewed the strap in place wouldn't it become impossible to get into?

MisterThrowaway said:
If I sewed the strap in place wouldn't it become impossible to get into?
no you sew the strap where it adjusts, you use the buckles to get in/out
AKA, so it wont adjust/losen after.

Bigbabybret said:
no you sew the strap where it adjusts, you use the buckles to get in/out
AKA, so it wont adjust/losen after.
OOOH good idea >: D
They also make "escape proof" ones with a tension buckle, so you can't loosen it by pulling.

Last edited:
MisterThrowaway said:
OOOH good idea >: D
They also make "escape proof" ones with a tension buckle, so you can't loosen it by pulling.
they can still be loosened up...2 mins with a needle will do it easily.

The one side can be adjusted and maybe even pulled through, but a few stiches where the webbing adjusts through the buckle is pretty easy, and still can snip the stiches if you need to at some time adjust the size for whatever reason.

Bigbabybret said:
they can still be loosened up...2 mins with a needle will do it easily.

The one side can be adjusted and maybe even pulled through, but a few stiches where the webbing adjusts through the buckle is pretty easy, and still can snip the stiches if you need to at some time adjust the size for whatever reason.
Bit hard to get hold of a needle when you're strapped down or stuck in mittens though!

I do wonder how hard they would be to unbuckle if you had use of your hands. I had a pair of Adam and Eve Velcro cuffs which stuck together with carabiners. All you had to do was open one of them and pull.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
From what i can see from the pictures they look different.... but not at all bad quality and if reviews are correct then i assure you this would be a good buy.

MisterThrowaway said:
Have any of you used the restraints from 4abies on Etsy? Nylon, with plastic buckles.

These don't look like much, but according to the reviews they're very secure.

They look really good!

Back