3D/CG art

southeastlittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I make 3D/CGI images as a hobby and like making stuff for other people too. I wanted to ask here if anyone has any requests, ABDL or otherwise

It can take time, but the results can be really cool! Pictures below are the kind of things I do generally, mainly focusing on realistic-looking stuff. Just wanted to throw this out there to share my interest and maybe make something ABDL-related (or not) that someone has in mind!

Note: these pictures below are bigger projects that can take awhile, but they're just for reference showing the kind of look/feel I generally shoot for

bank vault2.jpgAPT1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: LaLoneDigi
Wow i was trying to learn 3d art, these are really great! As far as ideas maybe like nature related?

Eagertail said:
Wow i was trying to learn 3d art, these are really great! As far as ideas maybe like nature related?
Thank you!! I was thinking more like a pacifier with someone's name on it, or some kind of baby items, or something like that. I didn't have anything specific in mind but thought I'd offer to make something maybe ABDL-related and show these pictures as an example of what I normally do for reference.

Eagertail said:
Btw if you wanted any help or to talk about 3D stuff or Blender in particular, let me know and I'd be happy to help!

The train is AWESOME!

Back