24/7

Littlebabaprince

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So... with a conversation with my fiancé I have decided to go 24/7. My fiancé accepts this way of life and doesn’t care! (About me I don’t know) but she is accepting. So I’m going 24/7! As of 0235am In time (gmt). Wish me luck 🤦🏻‍♂️👶🏻😜☺️ Any advice? X

Last edited:
Just wondering, how many times have you worn for an extended period of time (week plus) 24/7, what brands of diapers are you planning on wearing, and are you planning on using them for, well, everything?

Congrats for making the step. Hope this is really what you want and if it is that it's sustainable. Even if it isn't and you realize at some point it isn't for you with all of the major sacrifices you'll be making, etc., no one will hold it against you if you pull out

Last edited:
I see your join date is 2010!!! You've been around for a very long time so you must be excited to finally be 24/7. I have no advice as I'm somewhat new here. Today I tried using Huggies baby wipes for the first time during my changing, I don't think I'll ever be without them now!! Such a big difference compared to what I was using before. They smell wonderful and they are somehow really soft and silky. You should stock up!!

I have a cycle where I wear for a few days then I lose interest a bit and need a few days off, then repeat... are you at risk of losing interest... kind of like what Topex mentioned above me.

What will be your primary diaper? Often I need a break and switch from the bulky diapers to the super soft and comfortable Rearz Lil Monsters, sometimes I forget I am even wearing when I have them on!! So comfy.

Good luck :)

Back