1st time getting caught messy.

lonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I can recall the first time I was caught in a messy diaper.
It was just a typical day out running errands with my best friend at the time.
I was diapered as usual and did not think my friend knew I was diapered as I never told him I wore diapers and he never gave any sort of hint he knew.
We had been out for most of the day and the need to go poop was getting so bad I could hardly keep from messing my diaper, I guess my friend could tell something was up but still he said nothing.
Than he made a unexpected stop at a auto parts store and I was on the verge of filling my diaper.
By the time he returned to the van I had messed my diaper and was hoping he would not notice.
A few minutes later he says I see your not squirming around anymore, did you finally fill that diaper.
The look on my face gave it away and he said yeah I guess you did, took you long enough though, I was running out of places to stop at. All I could manage to say was why did you not head home as soon as you could tell I needed to go.
He said he wanted to see how long it would take before I just gave in and used the diaper I was wearing.
My friend thought it was mighty funny forcing me to mess my diaper this way.
He goes on to say he has known about me wearing diapers for some time now and just wanted to see first hand if I would actually shit in it.
He goes on to say, oh by the way the next time I need to go shit while wearing a diaper to just go shit and get it over with.

I also remember the first time my wife caught me in a messy diaper, but that’s another story.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and QTnPLASTIC
Your friend noticed you were wearing a diaper and didn't said anything. You pooped and he didn't complaint about the smell. The only thing he said is that he wanted you to poop in your diaper. I think is secretly an ABDL or wants to be. Trust me, good friend you've got there.

Reactions: CortexDragon
That is soooo funny. Not only was he cool with you wearing a diaper, but was respectful enough to let you go on pretending he didn't know. And yet, he went out of his way to stop at as many places as possible to get you to open up about them (figuratively and literally).

Wow that is really something, most people wouldn't want someone to poop their Diaper (if they know the person is wearing a Diaper).

It really makes you wonder if they are more than just curious about the OP wearing Diapers (and if they would actually poop in them)

That friend is a keeper

Reactions: Deleted member 47370
I wonder if he is a diaper wearer himself? Probably not but still cool! Now you don’t have to worry about him finding out :)

Last edited:
I’m not sure how he knew , all I know is he never said a word about it before that day and only mentioned once or twice afterwards.
Even though we have gone our separate ways and seldom see each other when we get together it’s like we just saw each other the other day.
He is my only true friend.

Reactions: Pika123 and littlemoosey
lonnie said:
I’m not sure how he knew , all I know is he never said a word about it before that day and only mentioned once or twice afterwards.
Even though we have gone our separate ways and seldom see each other when we get together it’s like we just saw each other the other day.
He is my only true friend.

How old were the 2 of you at the time?

Reactions: mayhem
littlemoosey said:
How old were the 2 of you at the time?

33/34 years old, depending on what time of the year it was.
We had known each other for 15 years so it’s very possible he knew I wore diapers by the time he pulled his little trick.

If you guys know each other so long, maybe he was just waiting for you to tell him. He went out of his way to take his time. Maybe he has a crush on you. There are many things. Maybe he was turned on with you shitting your diaper. There are a whole bunch of things to figure out. One thing for sure he will be a friend for life. Mark my words sweetie.

Evahasgone2 said:
If you guys know each other so long, maybe he was just waiting for you to tell him. He went out of his way to take his time. Maybe he has a crush on you. There are many things. Maybe he was turned on with you shitting your diaper. There are a whole bunch of things to figure out. One thing for sure he will be a friend for life. Mark my words sweetie.

I don’t think he ever had a crush on me, he was married at the time to his second wife and so was I.
We became best friends before my first wife back in 82 and our friendship has out lasted 3 wives , his 2 and my 1st.

sweetie you are friends for life then. I have only one friend like that and we have fun occasionally. She has 4 grown kids and believe me it is a great friendship

Reactions: Davvyboy
This is actually a neat how it turned out. I think we would a love to find a friend who was totally cool with us being padded.

I don't usually mess my diaper, it did happen awhile ago while I was driving. I was wearing a disposable (Rearz Princess) while shopping at Walmart. I had wet my diaper and continued to shop. As I walked out of the store, I felt that I had to mess, my drive home was 25 minutes; I hoped that I would make it. As I was driving I just couldn't hold it and I messed, i thought quite a bit, i felt it squish between my legs and up the back of my diaper. I was certain that i would leak into my pants. I felt so uneasy about the mess inside the diaper. When I finally got home the weight of the mess and pee sagged while I walked into my house. Luckily nobody was home and I went into the bathroom to remove the diaper, and wipe myself as best I could then showered and changed into a clean diaper, jeans and shirt. I willl never forget that experience

Reactions: Davvyboy and Seasonedcitizen
alwayz said:
I don't usually mess my diaper, it did happen awhile ago while I was driving. I was wearing a disposable (Rearz Princess) while shopping at Walmart. I had wet my diaper and continued to shop. As I walked out of the store, I felt that I had to mess, my drive home was 25 minutes; I hoped that I would make it. As I was driving I just couldn't hold it and I messed, i thought quite a bit, i felt it squish between my legs and up the back of my diaper. I was certain that i would leak into my pants. I felt so uneasy about the mess inside the diaper. When I finally got home the weight of the mess and pee sagged while I walked into my house. Luckily nobody was home and I went into the bathroom to remove the diaper, and wipe myself as best I could then showered and changed into a clean diaper, jeans and shirt. I willl never forget that experience
Do you also have difficulty holding your bowels? If your incontinence is only from training, I thought that would take quite a bit longer.

I personally don't wear 24/7, or anything close to that, so the only context I could ever be "caught" messy is when I go for a run or walk with a full diaper, which only really happens if I am in one of my day-long sessions in the same diaper (double-diapering, of course!) and need some air.

As to friends having friends into this fetish, I've made a few throught the years, and for a little over two years have been seeing a girl long distance somewhat on-and-off that I met in Germany, and she has been the best diaper playmate I've ever had. Having someone acknowledge your mess, or instruct youto make one is on of the best things to do in diapers. She came to the US for "tourism" last month and we had fun for the ages! We are both in quite different places (figuratively and literally) but I refuse to let her gom, and not just because of the DL aspect of the relationship.

Reactions: Davvyboy
I have recently have had "near messing accidents" this has happened at work while driving, I cannot access a restroom quickly and when this happens I have to drive to the nearest one. I have had leaks and am afraid of a real nasty bowel issue. I wear cloth diapers exclusively, but I may have to add a disposable in case of an emergency. the restrooms I can get to are usually busy and a stinky diaper would be a problem. any ideas?

alwayz said:
I have recently have had "near messing accidents" this has happened at work while driving, I cannot access a restroom quickly and when this happens I have to drive to the nearest one. I have had leaks and am afraid of a real nasty bowel issue. I wear cloth diapers exclusively, but I may have to add a disposable in case of an emergency. the restrooms I can get to are usually busy and a stinky diaper would be a problem. any ideas?
Well, a thicker diaper is always better to contain smells, but the bulkiness can be an issue if your job requires you to wear pants. Other than that, pills that minimize the smell of your bowel movements also exist. Mainly chlorophil capsules, such as Nullo, with the side effect of changed coloration of stool and sometimes urine. Plastic pants can also contain smell to a degree, but againg, most of my solutions have always involved a combination of thick or double diapers, plastic pants, and walking at a bit of adistance from others, all of this while wearing a dress or coat.

I didn't get caught the first time but I ended up losing control in the grocery store and the smell was VERY bad. I crouched down to grab something and the poop/pee mess came out one leg guard onto the floor.
I was mortified! Im sure I turned bright red as soon as I saw it. I thought I had gotten away with it until I passed a woman in the air and she asked if I was alright.
Nobody wants to get caught in that situation. Literally a grown man in a stinky, messy diaper just leaked poop on the floor. I was definitely more embarrassed than turned on by that one.

I’ve never actually been caught messy before, but I got really close twice.

The first time was on my way home from the grocery store, when I was about 14. I had been needing to poop and pee and I was diapered, so I went off the sidewalk a little to a tree and started messing. While I was messing, a dude came up to me and asked if I was alright. I got super nervous but said I was fine. When I got home, I realized I had leaked a bit, as I had the “telltale crescents.”

The second time was when I was about 16. I had decided to sleep with a diaper on. When I woke up I decided to wet and mess my diaper because my mom was supposed to be at work by then. However, she was not, and as I was about to open my door, I heard that she was still home, so I just hid behind my bed in my t shirt and my soaked & messy diaper. I had to stay there for about half an hour until she actually left for work.

Back