Hey guys how do you find a boyfriend/girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAlexABDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I never did find what I identify myself when I was in high school or younger I wasn't in love like the other guys are but now I finally found myself self as bi I'm 20 now and ever since I been in the ABDL community I'm into cuteness instead of "hot and sexy" I tried FetLife and I only found 1 but he was into me with sex instead of this.. I don't know what you call it. But I wanted some one to babied me and to love not have sex.

Reactions: Preciouslitlboy
This is a question that comes up from time to time, how do I find a boyfriend or a girlfriend who will baby me?

Honestly, the answer is usually the same, you can try Fetlife, but it's often a mixed bag, as you yourself have experienced. Fetlife is good because there are a lot of AB/DLs and Caregivers on there and it's also a good way to keep up on Munches and AB/Little events in your local area, but chances are you may or may not find someone to have a longstanding relationship with on there. Making things more difficult with Fetlife is the fact that many Caregivers on there are already taken. Now, my current GF/Mommy initially reached out to me on Fetlife, so it is possible to meet some very sweet, nice people on there who want a companion, a friend, a true love and a forever baby, but they are far and few between.

Another option would be to simply date someone, get to know them and then reveal this side of yourself to them. This worked out for me with my 2nd GF/Mommy and I would say this is the method that most ABs live by. Even though I met my current GF/Mommy on Fetlife, we both stopped frequenting that site pretty quickly, afterwards we just started courting and chatting like any other couple would do when starting out. Often times, there just isn't a substitute for getting to know someone, inside and out :)

Finally, whether you meet a BF/Daddy or a GF/Mommy, it's important to note that the relationship isn't gonna go anywhere if its one-sided i.e. too much AB time and not enough of anything else. You have to have balance in a relationship, times when you are big together and times when you are Baby and Caregiver. You need to spend time as just a couple as well, to show them how much you appreciate them. Whether with or without AB, all great relationships are built off of trust, balance, give and take.

Best of luck and I certainly hope you meet that special someone someday :)

Last edited:
Reactions: YbboB, DLC93 and Slomo
For me it was simply dating and then after finding someone I was interested in and visa versa, eventually revealing that side of me. It wasn't easy but it worked out.

Reactions: DLC93 and Still_in_Nappies
Poofybutt said:
This is a question that comes up from time to time, how do I find a boyfriend or a girlfriend who will baby me?

Honestly, the answer is usually the same, you can try Fetlife, but it's often a mixed bag, as you yourself have experienced. Fetlife is good because there are a lot of AB/DLs and Caregivers on there and it's also a good way to keep up on Munches and AB/Little events in your local area, but chances are you may or may not find someone to have a longstanding relationship with on there. Making things more difficult with Fetlife is the fact that many Caregivers on there are already taken. Now, my current GF/Mommy initially reached out to me on Fetlife, so it is possible to meet some very sweet, nice people on there who want a companion, a friend, a true love and a forever baby, but they are far and few between.

Another option would be to simply date someone, get to know them and then reveal this side of yourself to them. This worked out for me with my 2nd GF/Mommy and I would say this is the method that most ABs live by. Even though I met my current GF/Mommy on Fetlife, we both stopped frequenting that site pretty quickly, afterwards we just started courting and chatting like any other couple would do when starting out. Often times, there just isn't a substitute for getting to know someone, inside and out :)

Finally, whether you meet a BF/Daddy or a GF/Mommy, it's important to note that the relationship isn't gonna go anywhere if its one-sided i.e. too much AB time and not enough of anything else. You have to have balance in a relationship, times when you are big together and times when you are Baby and Caregiver. You need to spend time as just a couple as well, to show them how much you appreciate them. Whether with or without AB, all great relationships are built off of trust, balance, give and take.

Best of luck and I certainly hope you meet that special someone someday :)

Yup, this about sums it up.

I will add this though. If you look for someone who is abdl first, and then might be into you second, you will be looking at a very small pool of people. You are much more likely to find someone first, and then see if they are into abdl. This is because to general society we are mostly unknown, and often misunderstood. Introducing them to us as abdl is more difficult, but also more likely to succeed.

Reactions: DLC93
I'm so burned, my last GF destroyed completely my life. After that I was trying to find another, but without any success. I ended finding. If somewhere is my "Princess of the Down," one day we have to cross us, I hope. I still like sexual activities, but really without something like relationship. Now prefere lovers before any GF and it keeps me out of some kind of (emotional) problems. Last time it was really hard to deal with breakup (kid involved) and really wanna not to repeat.

AwesomeAlexABDL said:
I never did find what I identify myself when I was in high school or younger I wasn't in love like the other guys are but now I finally found myself self as bi I'm 20 now and ever since I been in the ABDL community I'm into cuteness instead of "hot and sexy" I tried FetLife and I only found 1 but he was into me with sex instead of this.. I don't know what you call it. But I wanted some one to babied me and to love not have sex.

Hey Alex Brother! remember me?

AwesomeAlexABDL said:
I have to tell you it is not easy. I am a woman that was married many years and my husband never accepted my love of diapers. So I have been alone. I am 54 now and also bi and widowed. Take your time and get to know someone first. You never know what happens in the future sweetie. Love is something that can never be explained. It may be a male, it may be a female, always keep in mind that you can't rush this. Hugs to you and I wish you the best of luck. Be honest with yourself first.

Reactions: 1955wetdiaper and Poofybutt
I just date like normal then reveal this side of me, sometimes it works amazingly, sometimes they take it sexually and I get irritated and break it off, either way I have never had anyone react badly at all, saying that I get babied by most people being 5ft nothing and very small and energetic, I find a lot of people use a baby voice with me, sometimes to my frustration :LOL:

I went onto an adult dating site. (Okcupid) and just happened to find a
someone who shares this interest as well

littlestpuppy said:
I went onto an adult dating site. (Okcupid) and just happened to find a
someone who shares this interest as well
Amazing :) good luck together :)

Reactions: littlestpuppy
To be honest, my most effective strategy to find a girlfriend was when I was completely fed up with my previous relationship and I decided to stay single for at least the next ten years. I was hooked up again before I knew it. Fortunately she is very supportive of my ABDL.

In other words: I think that looking too hard can stand in the way of a spontaneous developing interest in someone else, both ways. And although it is very important that there is a place for your ABDL needs in a relationship, it is at least as important that other interests and characters fit. If she is the right one for you, she will also accept your diapers. And in the past year that I have been active on this forum I have become more and more convinced that there are many people out there who will accept an ABDL partner.

I have had 4 girl friend in the last 5 years. First one lasted 14 months. I told her from the start that i had night time issues and liked diapers. She had no problem with it. Sex with diaper on and off. But in the end she turned on me and said i was that i wasn't a man. She was a little crazy anyway i knew that at the start. I run into her now and then with no problems.

Second one only lasted 2 months. She worked 7 days a week was all into her grand kids and hardly spent any time together. I ended that one and moved on.

The 3rd one lasted 2 years found her on a dating site( her daughter was the one that picked me) and we got along great. Told her about my night time issue. She works in a old folks home so diapers were no problem with her. I never did tell her i liked to wear them. We had some really great times. In the end it was my fault that she left by not being attentive enough to her needs. I was working too much then and too tired most times. (paid off my house in less then 5 year)

The one i have now is an old girl friend from the 70's. In 2013 i went to Cancun with her( her husband and my wife died both in 2012 just a few months apart she lived in Virginia then but moved to Mi about 7 months ago) but nothing happened then. We went our separate ways. As my last girl friend was leaving me i was getting ready to have surgery on my right shoulder and reach out to her to help me. She came right out. Then she stayed with me after i didn't need anyone any more which was this last November to week before Christmas. She lives a little over and hour from me. I been driving out to her place from the last month because i have to do PT on my shoulder twice a week. She has dogs that weren't good for my sons allergy's. She smokes too which i don't care for at all. ( I quit 27 years ago) We are not going too last long for she a very unclean person which i can't stand. Her place is dirty. I won't go into detains. By mid February or so i am going to call it quits. She knows how i feel about dogs and smoking.

I am about had it with women for right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: YbboB
When I eventually had to go back into the dating world, I'd hold off sleeping with her, until she asked what was the problem, I'd use this question as my out and then tell her I wear nappies because of bed wetting. A couple of woman bolted a couple stayed. none of them really into adult babies. I got lucky met a woman a friends party who really liked me.

I was wearing a nappy and plastic pants at the party, she found it exciting. we have been together now for the past five years nearly ...

Reactions: AAO and Preciouslitlboy
Still_in_Nappies said:
When I eventually had to go back into the dating world, I'd hold off sleeping with her, until she asked what was the problem, I'd use this question as my out and then tell her I wear nappies because of bed wetting. A couple of woman bolted a couple stayed. none of them really into adult babies. I got lucky met a woman a friends party who really liked me.

I was wearing a nappy and plastic pants at the party, she found it exciting. we have been together now for the past five years nearly ...

Wow! Thats a smart move😀 you are smart bro! You might have just given the ultimate trick to dating 😀😉

I found it good to just be honest about who you are and how you are into all this. The person I am dating now is new to all of this but is slowly getting into me being in diapers and playing around with that. Not sure she will ever be my mommy but I already she is very supportive and asks questions that I find really help take any of tension out of the situation. I have not always had supportive partners but talking with my therapist about my ABDL side has helped me a lot be clearer and less intensely ashamed about telling people. It's not easy ever but I have always felt better when I am honest about who I am and how long I've been into this.
Fetlife can be difficult, there are some looking for friendships but also alot looking for something more. Still new for me to figure out how to navigate all that.

surprise35 said:
I found it good to just be honest about who you are and how you are into all this.

I think Surprise35 is right. If your main goal is to find a partner that is also into ABDL or doesn’t mind that you are then you need to be open and honest about it from the beginning. You may have to go through quite a few potential partners until you find one that is open to it. Then you might have to go through a few potential partners that are open to it until you find one that is compatible with you in other areas of your life.

Reactions: surprise35
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back