13,500ML Rearz Diaper + Booster

verypadded

Underwear and diapers serve the same purpose
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Rearz has the Critter Caboose/Daydreamers, which are 11,000ML capacity.
On their caption, they state

“Boasting up to a 11,000ml capacity, this diaper has the potential to bring you to your knees. Add in an overnight booster for the 13.5 litre experience.”

So I did just that, I bought a pack of Rearz 2,500ML boosters, and put it inside the 11,000ML Daydreamer.

The thickness of the padding is unbelievable.

You can’t help but waddle, even before you wet!

by far the thickest, soggiest, and heaviest diaper I’ve worn to date! Heaviest absorbency ive ever felt.

Totally worth the money, it really is a “experience” like they say.

Maybe soon they’ll come out with a 15,000ML Diaper, haha.

Stay padded everyone! <3

Reactions: Etienne, TigerDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 4 others
verypadded said:
Eventually it's just carrying around a bathtub :)

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, verypadded, Woncrinklz and 4 others
I want to know what it weighs because IF it held half of what it advertises the sheer weight alone would cause it to fall off of your body. No way something advertising 20+lbs capacity can come remotely close without falling off LOL.

• Thinking
Reactions: Belarin, verypadded, Woncrinklz and 5 others
CptKirk said:
I want to know what it weighs because IF it held half of what it advertises the sheer weight alone would cause it to fall off of your body. No way something advertising 20+lbs capacity can come remotely close without falling off LOL.
Yeah , at that point how much the diaper can hold isn't the limiting factor , but rather how strong the diaper and tapes are lol

Reactions: verypadded and PadPhilosopher
11,000ml? That's around 3 gallons (US) of advertised capacity. That's not remotely useful. The joke about the bathtub isn't too far from how that would look between your legs.

Reactions: verypadded and CuriousFabio
Unless you soak it all in the shower you will never reach that capacity
Your average bladder is about 500ml
and most feel the need to void at 200-300ml
even if you manage to do it 500ml at a time
that's 27 wettings to get to that diaper
that's multiple days worth

these ratings are under ideal lab conditions
even if you get 1/3 in real life use you're doing extremely well

13500ml would be 30lbs or 15kg you're carrying around

Diaper capacity race reminds me of the camera megapixel race
more isn't always better

Reactions: TigerDL, BobbiSueEllen, Belarin and 5 others
verypadded said:
Rearz has the Critter Caboose/Daydreamers, which are 11,000ML capacity.
On their caption, they state

“Boasting up to a 11,000ml capacity, this diaper has the potential to bring you to your knees. Add in an overnight booster for the 13.5 litre experience.”

So I did just that, I bought a pack of Rearz 2,500ML boosters, and put it inside the 11,000ML Daydreamer.

The thickness of the padding is unbelievable.

You can’t help but waddle, even before you wet!

by far the thickest, soggiest, and heaviest diaper I’ve worn to date! Heaviest absorbency ive ever felt.

Totally worth the money, it really is a “experience” like they say.

Stay padded everyone! <3
Can you imagine getting changed once a week 🤣😂🤣😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, verypadded, CuriousFabio and 2 others
I was about to order those one package and another two different samples to try but shipping to Europe 124eur is really to much…

Reactions: verypadded
SparkyDog said:
Unless you soak it all in the shower you will never reach that capacity
Your average bladder is about 500ml
and most feel the need to void at 200-300ml
even if you manage to do it 500ml at a time
that's 27 wettings to get to that diaper
that's multiple days worth

these ratings are under ideal lab conditions
even if you get 1/3 in real life use you're doing extremely well

13500ml would be 30lbs or 15kg you're carrying around

Diaper capacity race reminds me of the camera megapixel race
more isn't always better
yes, you were exactly right. I always saw this as just marketing crap. I never fell for it. We all know that the diaper works in real life very differently than what those iso labor ratings are. I just see them posting about the extra capacity in the extra absorbency as an insurance policy for when I’m sitting in a diaper for four or five hours in the sitting position, and I am probably going to wet myself four or five times, if I was in anything less it wouldn’t be able to hold up to that more vulnerable position. Just because they claim it can hold up to that much doesn’t mean you need to try to actually do this. It’s completely unrealistic anyways. The most weddings I have ever gotten out of a critter caboose or a mega safari even without a booster has been about eight and it took me a while to get there and I know I had to re-tape at some point because the diaper was getting too heavy and this was with plastic pants and a onesie over it to help hold it in place.

Reactions: verypadded and PadPhilosopher
Couple of things to clarify here.

1. In real world use/application, you’ll never hit the rated absorbency of a diaper. Salinity of urine, positioning, physics, and a few other things limits you to a third up to maybe a half of stated capacity while wearing.

Absorbency testing is not done based on real life use. A diaper is laid open flat on a table, and either water or saline is poured over ever inch of the absorbent pad until it literally cannot hold anymore. The amount it holds from that test is used for its absorbency rating, and unrealistic when factoring in real life variables.

2. Rearz changed something with their testing/ratings system to falsely inflate their numbers compared to everyone else’s to make it seem like their diapers are better. They aren’t. They work just as well as Tykables, ABU or whomever else’s. Realistically that 11,000 ml diaper is probably a 7,000 ml diaper like everyone else’s. It’s even been verified that Rearz Mermaid Tales are made on the same machinery and use the same core as the vast majority of Tykables products.

Don’t believe everything you read or see. Sometimes it is too good to be true.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
CptKirk said:
Onesie/diaper suspender maybe might help?😜
You're correct, though. I did the combination, and :ROFLMAO:actually couldn't get fully emersed or submerged. :ROFLMAO:For the most part, I was unable to keep standing for the years it felt to fill them up. Though I tried many times and had a lot of fun doing so. I concluded the combination is truly best for night sleep, if "guided right" which is also a complex problem because all the stuffing makes no room for alleyways or guides for the dog, so to speak.. (TMI, I know!)
Out of a case, I may have succeeded three times fully, most shamefully. Then there was the disposing of the stuff!
I think my right arm is sore and thrown out somewhat from all the swinging of the heavy loads toward the bin outside!

I guess I have "diaper elbow":LOL:

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
nikthewerelion said:
yes, you were exactly right. I always saw this as just marketing crap. I never fell for it. We all know that the diaper works in real life very differently than what those iso labor ratings are. I just see them posting about the extra capacity in the extra absorbency as an insurance policy for when I’m sitting in a diaper for four or five hours in the sitting position, and I am probably going to wet myself four or five times, if I was in anything less it wouldn’t be able to hold up to that more vulnerable position. Just because they claim it can hold up to that much doesn’t mean you need to try to actually do this. It’s completely unrealistic anyways. The most weddings I have ever gotten out of a critter caboose or a mega safari even without a booster has been about eight and it took me a while to get there and I know I had to re-tape at some point because the diaper was getting too heavy and this was with plastic pants and a onesie over it to help hold it in place.
There is also the fact that (as you said) the capacity is not the same when for real life use , per example the diaper will leak if nearing half the max capacity when you sit , so that means you won't use it in full capacity

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, verypadded and Woncrinklz
Back