kitten

1. babyraggydolls

Hopelessness

I feel hopeless today, today is a day when being alive hurts, trying to do anything hurts and on days like today my mind is telling me that I don’t want to be here anymore, but I know it’s a bad day and I just need to bury myself in the things that make me feel safe and happy, on these days I...
  2. KittyninjaW

What do you think of my new avatar?

Hello, It's me. I have a new avatar that I fell somewhat fits my neko/girly true self. I wasn't sure about it at first, but I feel I enjoy it. So what do you think of it? Also I am still not sure that I am tg or just a sissy, but I do know that whatever I am I am me.
  3. TiffyKittyxo

Newbie Lil Kitten!

Hello! I am a little girl/kitten named Tiffy! I am irl 22 and polyamorous and work as a cashier. I love to color, play, cuddle stuffies, listen to music, watch movies, eat nummy fooooods!!! all sorts of things. I do not have a Daddy, owner, dom, etc. I might be looking but hey I'm here for...
  4. KittyninjaW

Is it weard to have multiple fursonas?

Hey guys, The thing is i have different fursonas/littlesonas which to be honest Depend on what i feel that day, I have a little girl side and a bit of a sissy baby-fur ninja kitty Fursona, as well as a cat boy fursona, a dog fursona witch is the adopted brother of the sissy fursona, and a cat...
Back