plush

1. babybubbyy

Stuffies

Hey guys today I had a really rough day so I ended up buying 2 new stuffies. One is a hello kitty in a unicorn suit the other is a pink bunny. I’m going to name the bunny princess fluffykins. But my favorite stuffies I own are a sleeping stich and angel from target. I was wondering if other...
  2. Diaperboy27

I’m trying to get a Dino plushie but I can’t choose!

I’m trying to find a Dino plushie but I can’t choose should I go with brachiosaurus,T-Rex, triceratops,stegosaurus, Yoshi, Barney, Godzilla, or Tyrnitar form rugrats?
  3. ShimSham

Plushies?

I have an eevee plushie and have been wanting to get her some playmates for a very long time any suggestions or preferences? (I also don't have a lot of money, so it would have to be on the cheaper side)
  4. M

PlushCon Discord Invite

I threw together a mixed-content discord for Plush-lovers. I hope I can code up a reddit r/videos scraper bot for the reddit-tv channel. Here you go: https://discord.gg/ncCU6hv Hopefully eventually I can ge a movie night going on rabb.it
  5. Allegro

Which Stuffed Animal Should I Sleep With?

I have a sock monkey and a cat. I can't decide which one I should sleep with. What do you think?
  6. hellokitty1512

Daddy and I made a Build a Bear closet!

My build a bear closet. Daddy and i hung up all the clothes and fixed the shelves to organize the stuff
  7. kashi

Baymax Plushie

Hello! Okay so I figured I'd make a forum letting everyone know that the online Disney Store is now carrying Baymax Plushies again. I don't know how long or even why, but I got one and figured there are bound to be other littles like me who really really wished they could of gotten one when...
Back