padding

1. tiny

Diaper padding: firm or squishy?

I've noticed a trend, where manufacturers seem to be using less wood pulp and more SAP in their diapers. Dry padding with more wood pulp tend to feel quite stiff and dense. Padding with more SAP feels softer and more flexible. When wet, the SAP-rich feels really soft and squishy, whereas...
  2. D

Let's build the perfect diaper

So I recognize that the adult baby diaper market seems to just be a bunch of the same stuff. All of the diapers seem to be the same shape whether it's the wrap around padding or the pictures of babies or animals also wearing diapers down to the thick plastic/poly backing and wide but short...
  3. inconsurferdude

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love My Diaper

So I've been dealing with incontinence for quite some time (much more on that here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/105150-Switching-from-pads-to-pull-ups%E2%80%A6-to-diapers) first by wearing pads and later pull-ups. After some encouragement from the incontinence forum, I decided to...
  4. UnSeenWant

Couple questions on diapers?

So I haven't had the chance to test out a large majority of diapers. Mainly the following Tena Ultra S/P Goodnites Depends max with tabs What I don't like is after wearing the diapers for more then an hour (when wet) or when dry more then a few hours, the padding moves and clumps up in the rear...
Back