hope

1. babyraggydolls

Progress

I am trying to enjoy life more and working towards getting out more. Today I found a new coffee shop near by. Next week I’m getting my bicycle in to the shop for them to helped me finish it. When I brought my bicycle frame it was rusty it has been in a fire and I used a drimel to clean it up. I...
  2. Stargazer93

Today I had the first ever productive conversation in my life with a psychologist regarding AB

Sorry mods if this is the wrong spot to post this, but here we go. Today was a special day. I truly like this current psychologist I am working with. It took SOOOO many years and failed other therapists, but I think this one actually can help. He is the one that diagnosed the autism, so he is...
  3. festerjester

not the only one (read for hope)

If you read the title and think this is just a sob story, sorry but this is not fake or made up or imaginary. I’m “Jester the enby little with daddy issue” if any of you live in Massachusetts you might even know me but not by my name. I just need to know I’m not the only one, not the only one...
  4. TabulaRasa2017

First experience at an ABDL event - like a first kiss

Hello my little friends, I've recently been to my first ABDL/littles event and met some wonderful people in real life. I'm going to describe a few things briefly and vaguely because it was a special experience for me and I shared some intimate things with others that are best kept private. But...
  5. TabulaRasa2017

There are therapists who understand adult babies/littles

I'm posting this in the hopes that it might be helpful to others struggling with this part of who they are. Briefly, shame is probably one of the most universal feelings associated with recognizing that you are an adult baby/little. I know it has been for me for a very long time and until the...
  6. L

AB into ANR

I was an AB as far back as I can remember. But my wife does except the lifestyle. So I had to make changes and sacrifices. In the process I have learned a lot about myself and my needs. Maybe even the reason I became an AB. I realized I was always a boob man. I always fantasized of being in a...
  7. KittyninjaW

Dropped all of my classes except for one, and am starting to get that grade up.

Hello, Well as the thread says, I dropped all of my classes except for one, last friday and I am working on bringing that one up. I only had 3 classes to begin with, BTW. And I am going to work on ending the semester on a good note by studying for my tests and finals, Because I am so close to...
Back