festerjester

Mushy Mud Butt
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
If you read the title and think this is just a sob story, sorry but this is not fake or made up or imaginary. I’m “Jester the enby little with daddy issue” if any of you live in Massachusetts you might even know me but not by my name. I just need to know I’m not the only one, not the only one who doesn’t have a day go by where they don’t think there a freak, not the only one who has parents that don’t understand, not the only one who forcefully wets the bed to try to get diapers, not the only one who tries to mouth other people's words because they’re instincts tell them too, not the only one who cries out for help when you know no one is there, not the only one who loves the smell of pee and poop, not the only one who wants to be part of a CG/L relationship, not the only one who struggles to have a mommy daddy or caregiver, not the only one who is scared to tell there “vanilla” partner that they are this way, not the only one who has run away, not the only one who has cried themselves to sleep because other people have it better, no the only one who imagines that someone is there to kiss them goodnight, and finally… not the only one to feel unloved by your defining community

SMILE! it’s a
Jester

To all who read this you are my hero’s so please leave a comment saying this and only this “not the only one who” and one of the things I said no more no less

Thank you~

Reactions: Fireheat
Back