adult pacifier

1. VikaTheKittyCat

Some Deco Pacifier Stores That Are Eu?

Hello Everyone! Do you know bout some online ABDL stores with deco pacifiers that are in the Eu? I'm from Czechia and when you order something that's shipped from somewhere outside of Europe, you pay quite huge taxes... So if you have some recommendations - please, let me know 😭 🖤 Vika
  2. michaelmc

Are we being cond?

It seems to me that some sellers out there charge huge mark ups on ABDL products . After a lot off searching the net i found a lot of the products we see on ebay , Amazon and many websites being sold by manufacturers a lot cheaper For example a adult pacifier costs 50p each minimum order 500...
  3. Oinker94

Original Classic MAMs in Adult size?

I know it’s a stretch, but wouldn’t it be cool if another adult pacifier was made using this shape? It’s the way MAMs were made prior to 1992. They were eventually fazed out in the early 2000s. This particular kind was my first paci when I was a baby.
  4. DSC_0243.JPG

DSC_0243.JPG

3D Print
  5. DSC_0242.JPG

DSC_0242.JPG

3D Print
  6. DSC_0241.JPG

DSC_0241.JPG

3D Print
  7. P

Pacifier ring breaking

Has anyone got any tips how to fix an adult pacifier ring where the stubs on first use broken off NUK 6 style pacifier
  8. J

Can you modify the NUK Medic Pro?

I recently bought the NUK Medic Pro (L) but i don't really like the shield. Is there a way to remove the nipple? I know that I could technically just buy the teat without the shield on etsy but its so much more expensive and i don't wanna spend that extra money (if possible).
  9. Angellothefox

Here are some customised pacifiers I customised

This is my adult pacifier at I painted a moon and a cat on This one I costomised with a pink pawprint for those sissy/crossdressing abdl times or cub times. This one I drew a babyfur sucking on a blue pacifier This one is another small design at I put ABDL on to customise it. and the colours...
Back