germany

1. nappybaby

Any german babies and littles here?

Hi everybaby, I was wondering if i was the only german baby here. Is anyone from germany or saxony specifically?
  2. anon2022

Similar baby diapers to Pampers in Germany

Hey guys, Im working on extending my stash and was wondering if any of you can recommend some more baby diapers I could maybe add to my collection. I’d love for them to be similar size wise to the Baby Dry Size 8. Now, since I live in Germany I unfortunately can’t get most of the baby diapers...
  3. KimiWL

Anime, Video Game and Sports fan from Germany

Hello everyone, first sorry, if my English isn't that good. I am Kimi and I live in Germany. My desire for diapers began when I was a little kid (little bit later after my regular diaper time). After a long time of several inner crises I started to research about it in last spring and found...
  4. XLdiapers

What is yoir biggest baby diaper finds?

There has always been companies that have experimented with the markets and have introduced either large size 6's, size 7's, and even size 8's in their baby diaper lineups. Most companies that have done this are mostly private label brands. I am assuming they are mostly made for older...
Back