• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Anime, Video Game and Sports fan from Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimiWL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone,

first sorry, if my English isn't that good. I am Kimi and I live in Germany.

My desire for diapers began when I was a little kid (little bit later after my regular diaper time). After a long time of several inner crises I started to research about it in last spring and found out that I'm not alone with these problems and that I do not need to be ashamed for it, which was a big relief for me. Since then I can finally enjoy my time in diapers. :)
Currently I would describe myself as a Diaper Lover with some Adult Baby sides.

Of course I have many other interests as well. My biggest interest are anime series, where “Clannad”, “Higurashi no Naku Koro ni” and “Lucky Star” are my favorites. I also love video games, mainly JRPG's, classic Jump'n'Runs and Rhythm Games.
Besides these interests I'm a sports fan. I love it to watch motorsports (mostly MotoGP and Formula 1) and to support my favorite football/soccer team.

I decided to join the ADISC community because I want to meet other Diaper Lover and Adult Babies to speak openly about my ABDL side and also people, which have the same (non-ABDL) interests as me. Besides that I would like to improve my English skills here.

I hope we will have a good time together! :)

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello KimiWL and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

You did just fine with your English.

Egor

AdorbzLittleGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
You stole my name. :O Nah, just kidding. It's not my actual name, just a nickname of my real name. I spell it that way to be unique-ish. XD I also agree, your english is a lot better than most people who speak it. It's a really hard language to learn and accomplish correctly. So, you did just fine with it. Welcome to the forums, btw! :3

KimiWL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You stole my name. :O Nah, just kidding. It's not my actual name, just a nickname of my real name. I spell it that way to be unique-ish. XD I also agree, your english is a lot better than most people who speak it. It's a really hard language to learn and accomplish correctly. So, you did just fine with it. Welcome to the forums, btw! :3

Kimi isn't my real Name. It's only my current username in the internet. My real name sounds very different :)
And for my English here I had a little bit help from Google Translater. (At least for some vocabularies) :D

DLC93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to the community. I'm a huge sports fan too which also includes auto racing. I watch Formula 1, World Endurance Championship, Indycar Series, Pirelli World-Challenge, etc. I don't really watch much Moto stuff, but I've got a respect for it. Mainly a road racing fan and I'd say my favorite kind is sports car but I also really enjoy open-wheel too.

Aside from that, I'll watch hockey, some football (American), Lacrosse, etc.

Well once again, welcome to the community, I hope you find value with being a member on the forum.

LittleLucas

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Private
Welcome on Board Kimi,

me too a german native speaker. If I remember correctly know some of this anime and I play some Jump'n'Runs and Rhythm Games like "140", "FEZ" or Geometry Dash. My helpers for english is dict.leo.org, wiktionary.org and google translate

Status
Not open for further replies.