Diapers on a motorcycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't worn whilst riding, but I've wet though. But if the bikes in motion, I've had to concentrate on letting go. It can be distracting, which isn't great on a bike. I find I can let go while stationary at the lights, or on an open road.

First time I tried, I was riding home in the rain. I had blue jeans and a waist length waterproof jacket on. I was wondering if I could let go, then while stopped at an intersection all the water that had pooled on my jacket suddenly ran onto my crotch, making me as wet there as my lower legs already were.

Suddenly, being already wet naturally in my lap made it much easier to just let go of my bladder after that.

Jdp said:
I've had motorcycles on and off and rode for several years now, but, for whatever reason, I've not worn while riding. Has anyone here rode in diapers either as a passenger or a driver? It would certainly cut down on stops, and maybe the iron butt ride wouldn't seem so hard if padded.
I have a motorcycle and have had no issues wearing. Due to the position on my style of bike and leaning forward I struggle to pee due to the pressure on the prostate and organs. Other then that no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back