Anyone still fit into baby diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the diapers better fitting than the pull ups? the pull ups do fit but they just don't last long and aren't very comfy :(

LittleBelle said:
Are the diapers better fitting than the pull ups? the pull ups do fit but they just don't last long and aren't very comfy :(

The specific diapers I wear for now are the Junior Nappy-Pants, https://www.huggies.com.au/nappies/nappy-pants

juniors baby loves are http://babylovenappies.com.au/babylove-cosifit-nappies/ they fit me fine

I'm about 70% certain they are the ones I wear, but if not I'll update it lol.

Snuggies and baby love diapers, are better fitting yes, but I have to stretch the tabs a bit, however it shouldn't be a issue with you, if you decide to wear them.

Note said:
I wish! I envy anyone that can still fit them, especially this guy.

Talk about the ultimate euphoric experience!

OOoooh my!!
I am so envious >_<!! I really, REALLY wish Pampers, or Libero would make legit bigger, plastic baby diapers... ahh <3
Wearing authentic plastic diapers for real babies.. that is the dream!

Nope not me. I can't fit into baby diapers anymore. I did used some of them as good boosters in my adult diapers.

I can still fit into baby diapers but they are small on me but when I do have one on I use it as a stuffer only for the bigger diaper that will fit me when I put it on over it.

I went to the beach today, and there was a little girl of about 4, wearing swimming diapers under her shorts. Her shorts were hanging down and the nappy was fully exposed and I was so jealous. I had absolutely no interest in the kid herself, but was so jealous of the fact that she could wear her nappy so openly on the public beach. It would be great to have that freedom.

Surprisingly I still fit in to my old cloth diapers but not the plastic panties.

I can wear Goodnites or the Pampers equivalent. They are not that reliable regarding leaks tho.

I find pampers baby dry fit better than pull ups because the rise is higher - so it doesn't feel like a low rise panty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back