Anyone still fit into baby diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Role
  1. Private
I'm wondering if anyone still fits into baby diapers? because of how skinny I am, I can fit into specific diapers made for toddlers makes me feel younger.

For me baby diapers make me feel more little, but I'm sure I will reach a point where I will have to wear adult diapers as I will be too big to fit into them.

for example huggies nappy pants (huggies diaper pants) or pull ups.

That and they don't hold as much as adult diapers, :/ but they often are good enough for some wettings.

LittleBelle

Rep for LittleSpaceLove
Company Rep
Role
  1. Little
I haven't tried diapers but as much as I said I don't want to I have been thinking about it.. I was wondering this too.. how skinny are you? I am 50kg/112lbs so I wondered if I could too

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Hi I have to get grow up dippers as my body got big.

They are ok I usually have 3 changes a day.

Morning then after lunch and then after my bath and I gat in to my oneize.

Sometimes I get away with one dipper all day. And just a change before bedtime.

Sisi

LittleJess

Banned
Role
  1. Private
I haven't tried diapers but as much as I said I don't want to I have been thinking about it.. I was wondering this too.. how skinny are you? I am 50kg/112lbs so I wondered if I could too

Around 60kg, depends on the size of the diaper, the largest toddler ones work, like pullups.

babysittee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey I fit into the baby diapers! Well Pampers Size 7 at least, and just barely. Usually I extend the tabs a bit. But it's true they don't hold much so I'm trying to expand into adult versions. I weigh about 110 lbs.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I have a 26" waist, so I can fit into baby diapers. I'd rather wear adult diapers, though; they have a much more natural fit, and thus make me feel more babyish.

koda42

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Till my early 20's, I was able to fit the largest huggies-pullups size.

Now, I can fit still fit in easy-up T6, that I wear from time to time. But diapers with tape is a no-no, unless I use extenders.

I haven't tried the pampers baby pants yet, I dunno if I can fit in those :/

LittleJess

Banned
Role
  1. Private
I have yes, though they were called snuggles or something, can't remember the name.

I wrote two at once, that was the good ol' days, same with baby love diapers.

KarmaBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I wear baby dry extra protection and cruisers size 7 pretty good. I do have use a heiny heiny XXLarge as a cover over top otherwise the tapes pop off eventually. They are just getting a little tight because I am FINALLY gaining weight due to medications for the first time since a teenager. As long don't get any larger (98 pounds right now) I'm good :) I don't like easy ups or pull ups because their rise is smaller than the baby dry - fit just below the waist for me where the training pants fits a few inches lower. Now if only they have tapes like huggies .... then they would be perfect!

Littledaimon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I still wear baby diapers, they're my only option right now, no small sized diapers over here :(

Shran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I totally could fit into them if I tried. Almost of of the adult sizes are too big for me and my tiny waist. I am currently really really under weight, only 103lbs, and trying to gain like 30lbs, so maybe in a few months they won't be such an easy fit. On the rare occasion that I do wear, I prefer child size pull-ups, so I have never felt the need to try buying baby diapers.

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I really, really want to try and get into some. I've read many people who have around 32" waist/hips getting into pampers 6, and I just got into 29" Levis 501s, I think I could get into them. Anyone else think differently?

LittleBelle

Rep for LittleSpaceLove
Company Rep
Role
  1. Little
I have some huggies pull ups that are size 6, I have a 26" waist and they do fit but the sides tear after about 5 minutes and they are uncomfortably tight, which is a shame because they have cinderella and minnie mouse on :( am I just buying the wrong ones?

Wombat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I'm a big guy, over 6 foot and on the heavy side as well, so there's no way that they'll fit me, but I've used them as a stuffer inside my underpants before, and had reasonable success with them. While the capacity is obviously way less than an adult one, if I'm careful I can certainly get a fairly decent wetting done with no leakage. But when they do reach capacity and start to leak, it's game over instantly, lol.

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I can fit into easy ups and pull ups still, If I pre-stretch I can fit into things like luvs but not for very long. That said since I almost fit without pre-stretching I just use extenders, I'm one of those people where literally if they'd just make one more size bigger I'd fit perfectly fine. A size 8 Pampers or a size 7 Huggies. . . so on and so forth, I'd fit into those without a problem, but unfortunately they don't make those. . . yet! :p

LittleJess

Banned
Role
  1. Private
I have some huggies pull ups that are size 6, I have a 26" waist and they do fit but the sides tear after about 5 minutes and they are uncomfortably tight, which is a shame because they have cinderella and minnie mouse on :( am I just buying the wrong ones?

I guess it comes down to luck, I think you'll have more luck with goodnites / drynites, in Australia sizes and names are slightly different.

that being said, I fit into a lot of different diapers.

If i find out the size, and brand of diapers I fit in, I'll let you know :)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I can fit into the largest Huggies pull ups, but they really feel tight "down there" so I'd much rather wear Goodnites XL. They come up a lot higher and there's a lot more room.

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Wow alot of you have low weights... I weigh like 128lbs at 5'11" hight.

I love baby diapers, and youth pullups. I've been mainly using huggies overnights and pampers /s 6. I tried some adult diapers but they litrily worked worse in some ways than the baby ones. (But this isn't surprising seeing as I only had access to store bought ones... aka fitted CVS & depends)

I can wear pampers /s 6 for entire night without sides popping off. Tho when I wake up they will be holding on by a thread most times. Sometimes they will be fine, tho it's rare. I love the absorbancy of the pampers extra protection /s 6 but the elastic sides for some reason tears on me much faster after only like 4 hours. Huggies never tear on me however they feel shorter, so I sometimes don't like them as much as pampers.

Pampers easyups are some the softest pullups I've ever felt, but I normaly wear them in underwear if overnight because the sides will be so paper thin in morning that they will tear under their own weight if I use them.

On a side note it annoys me that pampers underjams fit on my only like an hour longer than /s 6 baby dry before the sides tear.

S

Speck

I wish! I envy anyone that can still fit them, especially this guy.

Talk about the ultimate euphoric experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.