your girly name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patricia and Pam.

Patricia, which has just always been a fav. And my doll is Pam. Had to be "P" names as my real name is also a P word.
Sorry for the ugly old neck and mouth catching fly's, and the picture wasn't meant to look dreamy, just had a very bright sun outside the windows in back of me. Doll source: eBay, search on Skye Brunnete.pic158.jpg

Patty

The name of the girl that I want to play is the same as my HN "Saki Kirisima".
The Saki is also the name of the man, it is also a woman's name.

Setting that my desire is the setting that girl you are brought up is loved gently from a couple of artists in a large apartment in Tokyo of a prime location.

zackiepooh1992 said:
The title says it all what's your girly name? Mine is aisha and what do you do in girly mode? Me i like to relax smoke and let all my problems go away

This is something I don't really talk about but I feel expressive today. My girl name is Jennifer and my baby girl name is baby Jenny or baby Jen Jen. I've always liked that name I don't know why.

I love all your answers!!! I feel like aisha can really be herself in this topic

This is not something I usually talk about, but for some reason I feel comfortable sharing right now, so I will do so.

"Christina"

:sissy:

TeddyBearCowboy said:
This is not something I usually talk about, but for some reason I feel comfortable sharing right now, so I will do so.

"Christina"

:sissy:
Awwww hi christina * hugs from aisha*

Mine's Rachael. Watching TV/movies or surfing the net & snuggling with my teddy bears is how I enjoy being a girl.

DufusBear said:
Mine's Rachael. Watching TV/movies or surfing the net & snuggling with my teddy bears is how I enjoy being a girl.

And how is Rachael?

Ok, my kids are Rachael, Christina, Zack & Aisha of course!

Oh yeah, my name is not very little since I am more of a carer, but it is Sherry Rose.

Last edited:
Anna is my real name...i guess I haven't really decided on a little girl name. I mean I don't really mind using Anna

Brandi. Although I'm not a fan of it, nothing else seems to stick so I'm going with it until I discover something better. When feeling girly, I get dressed up and do normal routine stuff, but with something extra, like listening to 'girly' music or something like that.

Samantha is my girl name I respond to both that ND my real name

I chose Amanda as my girly name. The reason I chose it is because it kinda sounds like a man, duh! Seems kinda funny in a way.

My girli name is tina.

I don't really have girly name. I like to call myself pluesch(ie/y) whenever I feel little or girly.

Actually some friends in RL call me plueschy, which is kinda cool and cute. I really like that :3

Pluesch is like plush but in German. It's also pronounced a bit different.

I am not into it but somehow as a child my family started calling me Sabrina.. it is not my.. somehow it stuck..

Why? I don't know.

I'm a guy..

I chose the name "Terra"

And I like to lay down in my big girl pants and kick my feet, mostly take naps. But when I get up, I like to use a lot of baby wipes (even if I hadn't made a mess) because I want to be a princess and smell nice

Princesses are supposed to keep their big girl pants clean and dry, but I'm not always good at doing that, so when I make a mess, I'm the one who has to clean it up and make sure that I'm clean too, like a good little princess.

ForeverYoung said:
I chose the name "Terra"

And I like to lay down in my big girl pants and kick my feet, mostly take naps. But when I get up, I like to use a lot of baby wipes (even if I hadn't made a mess) because I want to be a princess and smell nice

Princesses are supposed to keep their big girl pants clean and dry, but I'm not always good at doing that, so when I make a mess, I'm the one who has to clean it up and make sure that I'm clean too, like a good little princess.

Story time because of your name:

I had a friend in grade school. He was sure he'd be forever young because his parents would always tell him that. I wonder if it ever sunk in that, Young was his last name..

Just reading everyones response made my day better i was having a sad day but im gonna keep reading everyones comments and hope to cheer up!!

I quite like the name Lisa, sounds like something from the 80's and since I love the 80's it makes sense I'd choose a name from then :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back