your girly name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia48

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Patricia and Pam.

Patricia, which has just always been a fav. And my doll is Pam. Had to be "P" names as my real name is also a P word.
Sorry for the ugly old neck and mouth catching fly's, and the picture wasn't meant to look dreamy, just had a very bright sun outside the windows in back of me. Doll source: eBay, search on Skye Brunnete.pic158.jpg

Patty

SakiKirisima

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
The name of the girl that I want to play is the same as my HN "Saki Kirisima".
The Saki is also the name of the man, it is also a woman's name.

Setting that my desire is the setting that girl you are brought up is loved gently from a couple of artists in a large apartment in Tokyo of a prime location.

ABDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
The title says it all what's your girly name? Mine is aisha and what do you do in girly mode? Me i like to relax smoke and let all my problems go away

This is something I don't really talk about but I feel expressive today. My girl name is Jennifer and my baby girl name is baby Jenny or baby Jen Jen. I've always liked that name I don't know why.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I love all your answers!!! I feel like aisha can really be herself in this topic

TeddyBearCowboy

A real-life, genuine teddy bear cowboy...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
This is not something I usually talk about, but for some reason I feel comfortable sharing right now, so I will do so.

"Christina"

:sissy:

rachbear8

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Mine's Rachael. Watching TV/movies or surfing the net & snuggling with my teddy bears is how I enjoy being a girl.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Ok, my kids are Rachael, Christina, Zack & Aisha of course!

Oh yeah, my name is not very little since I am more of a carer, but it is Sherry Rose.

Last edited:

HuggleTrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Anna is my real name...i guess I haven't really decided on a little girl name. I mean I don't really mind using Anna

LittleSBF

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Brandi. Although I'm not a fan of it, nothing else seems to stick so I'm going with it until I discover something better. When feeling girly, I get dressed up and do normal routine stuff, but with something extra, like listening to 'girly' music or something like that.

LeotardLove

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I chose Amanda as my girly name. The reason I chose it is because it kinda sounds like a man, duh! Seems kinda funny in a way.

pluesch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I don't really have girly name. I like to call myself pluesch(ie/y) whenever I feel little or girly.

Actually some friends in RL call me plueschy, which is kinda cool and cute. I really like that :3

Pluesch is like plush but in German. It's also pronounced a bit different.

AlexTurnerIII

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am not into it but somehow as a child my family started calling me Sabrina.. it is not my.. somehow it stuck..

Why? I don't know.

I'm a guy..

ForeverYoung

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
I chose the name "Terra"

And I like to lay down in my big girl pants and kick my feet, mostly take naps. But when I get up, I like to use a lot of baby wipes (even if I hadn't made a mess) because I want to be a princess and smell nice

Princesses are supposed to keep their big girl pants clean and dry, but I'm not always good at doing that, so when I make a mess, I'm the one who has to clean it up and make sure that I'm clean too, like a good little princess.

AlexTurnerIII

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I chose the name "Terra"

And I like to lay down in my big girl pants and kick my feet, mostly take naps. But when I get up, I like to use a lot of baby wipes (even if I hadn't made a mess) because I want to be a princess and smell nice

Princesses are supposed to keep their big girl pants clean and dry, but I'm not always good at doing that, so when I make a mess, I'm the one who has to clean it up and make sure that I'm clean too, like a good little princess.

Story time because of your name:

I had a friend in grade school. He was sure he'd be forever young because his parents would always tell him that. I wonder if it ever sunk in that, Young was his last name..

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Just reading everyones response made my day better i was having a sad day but im gonna keep reading everyones comments and hope to cheer up!!

kitterdafoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
I quite like the name Lisa, sounds like something from the 80's and since I love the 80's it makes sense I'd choose a name from then :).

Status
Not open for further replies.