Hello Kitty Pullups

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the pictures they are in fact disposable underwear (pullups). Based solely off of reading translated mangas, I would conclude that the translation ("paper pants") seems to be either quite loose or intended to avoid sounding derogatory.

They advertise an absorbency (of 150 ml), so I guess they are meant to be protective, though perhaps not for incontinence?

I'd totally buy these! Want to know more about quality though

They shipped....but it will be awhile. Stay tuned for a report. BTW Alibaba has a lot of ABDL pull ups used in foreign markets advertised, so to have someone like ABU place an order would not be a big deal. NO they wont be bulky and hold 100 gallons, but that is not what Pull Ups are for. Just to get it our of the way, its for the unique young child ABDL look, using with in reason(knowing you wont go all day with one) and being low profile wearing out. I wear bulky as well, but some days I want Pull Ups,(ok, like today) and judging by all the Good Nites fans wearing pre-teen sized diapers here....Some large, nice graphic design pull ups would sell well.

Ok, got em. There are 6. They are very cute, and very comfortable. However they are more for play. They hold VERY little liquid. Since I enjoy the wetting and using especially at workl, they wont be for me. 1-2 minor wettings and you leak. Compared to say, half a day for a good night. Probably more of a Lolita play diaper then anything, but would probably be good for periods as well. Prints are not real sharp either. Would love to see a good ABDL pull up, but this really is not it. If you dont like to wet, or just want some cute Hello Kitty diapers that are discreet, give them a shot.

ordered them about a week ago, and i'll tell you about them when they get here in a month or two

These are cute and I would not mind having them.

Target gender: "unisex", well that was kind of a shock!

I'm seeing $19.10 everywhere with free shipping when I click the link.

I'd love to try them. They look about standard Depend size.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back