Dreams of finding new diaper prints/sizes/styles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prairie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Dreams of new diaper prints/designs?

Anyone ever have dreams of finding new diaper prints/sizes/styles that you just love?

Pretty regularly I dream of being in the store and finding new prints of Goodnites. Just thinking of them I can remember several, all jumbled together. I always find new prints. Sometimes they're prints from years back that I somehow missed (IRL I have every print). There would be several packages that I'd be getting. I can recall flipping through and seeing lots of different prints, like flowers, solid patterns, Mickey Mouse perhaps. They were always in packages with just a few (like the three-packs they used to have), and with clear plastic so you could see the entire print through the package. In one they were just loose in a bin in the store. I'd be so pleased to have them in hand, and then I'd wake up and realize it was just a dream.

Even now recalling those dreams they seem so real and I feel disappointment that they are imaginary. It's funny because when I was younger I'd occasionally dream of finding cash on the ground, have a good feeling in the dream, and then wake up disappointed. Now it's Goodnites.

These designs I've learned they had in the UK for DryNites remind me of ones from my dreams. I wish I could get some of these here in the USA for a decent price since they're so different than the ones I have.

1.jpg 2.jpg

Prairie said:
Dreams of new diaper prints/designs?

Anyone ever have dreams of finding new diaper prints/sizes/styles that you just love?

Pretty regularly I dream of being in the store and finding new prints of Goodnites. Just thinking of them I can remember several, all jumbled together. I always find new prints. Sometimes they're prints from years back that I somehow missed (IRL I have every print). There would be several packages that I'd be getting. I can recall flipping through and seeing lots of different prints, like flowers, solid patterns, Mickey Mouse perhaps. They were always in packages with just a few (like the three-packs they used to have), and with clear plastic so you could see the entire print through the package. In one they were just loose in a bin in the store. I'd be so pleased to have them in hand, and then I'd wake up and realize it was just a dream.

Even now recalling those dreams they seem so real and I feel disappointment that they are imaginary. It's funny because when I was younger I'd occasionally dream of finding cash on the ground, have a good feeling in the dream, and then wake up disappointed. Now it's Goodnites.

These designs I've learned they had in the UK for DryNites remind me of ones from my dreams. I wish I could get some of these here in the USA for a decent price since they're so different than the ones I have.

View attachment 23248 View attachment 23249

The UK Goodnites (Drynites) are really cute. I wouldn't mind finding some myself. I like how they are full color like Underjams as opposed to USA Goodnites which have designs printed on a white background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back