Just Went Diapered for 24 Hours; What's the Longest Time You've Stayed in Diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetness said:
Since Friday and still going... At this point, I am calmer, no anxiety and I am sleeping completely through the night. I am going to stay in them awhile. This has worked unlike any medicine ever did and I don't have to feel dead in the process...am loving it!

Exactly the same answer for me. Exactly

I di about 3 weeks straight

About 12 hours, wish I could say it was longer. Soon, though. My fiancé is going out of town for a week and change, I'll be able to wear 24/7 for about 10 days.

The longest I've gone is about a week, but I could have gone two.

Most of my family went out of town and left my brother and I to watch the pets. Lucky for me, my brother is not an attentive person and I could get away with discreetly wearing around him. I had gotten some goodnites and bambino diapers and planned on going 24/7 for about two weeks (that's how long the fam was gone). In the first few days I was super happy and excited, I wore all the time and never used a toilet for anything! I went and saw two midnight premiers of movies with my brother--Super 8 and X-Men: First Class. I played basketball with him in a wet bambino, that almost went bad! I also stopped by a friend's house to drop something off wearing a slightly wet goodnite.

But around day 6 I went through that all too familiar binge-purge cycle and threw away all my leftover diapers. I still regret that move, lost about $20 worth of diapers!

I think the longest I've ever gone is 3 days. Diapers are a very bingey thing for me, especially after getting my own space and turning 18. I usually get my fill of them with wearing for a few hours. I don't think I could ever go 24/7.

Been wearing 24/7 for 5 months and counting don't think I will be able to go back to non wearing with my OAB random floods

luvtowearpampers said:
I just got done wearing for 24 hours straight (no toilet use either)! I started by wearing a Goodnite yesterday evening, then changing into a Walgreens Certainty doubled up for bed, and I wore a Goodnite throughout all of today. This cleared up some fears of mine like wearing in public and should open up possibilities for me in the future. I'm wondering, what's the longest you've ever gone diapered?

Luvtowearpampers

In the same diaper? Maybe 8-9 hours overnight. I change them when they're at capacity, they start to clump on a hot day, or after a messing.

Chain diapering, I don't know... maybe a few weeks of 24/7, but that gets pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back