SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I'm incontinent (Bladder) and now more or less in nappies 24/7, i guess i qualify for the points. My normal night time routine is a shaped terry nappy and plastic pants, which i don't normally change until i wake up on Saturday morning, the only time i wake up is if i have to have a bowel movement as i hatre messy nappies.

Ultimate said:
Other then responding to the wrong person, like I said before, I am already ahead of the Sleep In Diapers Friday Event and is planning on wearing an Adult Brief. Before I do, I am requesting assistance from my fellow AB/DL's, DL's, Babyfur's, & Mommies & Daddies to answer my question: does wearing an Adult Brief cause a loss in Bladder Control esp if I wear Baby Diapers for adults?

~Ultimate

Diaper Lover & Adult Baby

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Hi buddy, one wouldn't think just wearing a diaper could deprogram toilet training or make you into a bed wetter but individual results may vary!

Forgot SIDF 6 for 2017 is upon us already, tomorrow night for me (though sure I SID every night anyway.)

Hooray it's Saturday morning here and I get all points for 2017 SIDF 6.

Hope everyone else has a great SIDF and great night, day, diaper experience, meal, hugs and whatever else you are into!

Padded up with a Little Pawz and will be calling it a night soon.

Nothing more comfortable than sleeping in Goodnites :)

Forgot to post this last night, but went to bed in an ABU Space; now very wet after multiple wettings. It felt really good.

As usual went to bed in my shaped terry nappy and pants and awoke soaked also as usual, does that count for full points?

I believe so PCBaby.

I also slept all night in a cloth diaper - I wore double thick terry pants and a 4 foot terry square on top as well as gary pants. I challenge anyone to leak with that combination.

I wake up to pee - but was soaking in the morning as I am always when I wear due to mild nocturia (twice a night usually).

This was my 4th night in a row - and I'm trying for 10 in a row which will be my longest stint ever (record is 5 nights so far).

I'm hoping this will help me sleep - but not make me a bedwetter.

Thanks Osito,
Being IC i don't wake up when i need to pee, hence the soaked nappy come morning. I also use Gary pants, they are very good.

PCBaby said:
Thanks Osito,
Being IC i don't wake up when i need to pee, hence the soaked nappy come morning. I also use Gary pants, they are very good.

They are. I took them for granted - but I bought some cheapo pastic pants to try them which are very crinkley and thin feeling - and they weren't that much cheaper.

Next month (July) will be my first SIDF and I'm very excited about this. As some know I'm a DL and IC. So I wear for both the pleasure of it and because I need to. I can't wait for the next sleep in diaper Friday!!!! (Checking the date) oohhh it's only 2 weeks away. Exciting!!!

I don't know how to judge that considering I love wearing flat cloth diapers almost exclusively and I am talking about the pins and plastic pants when I have them on I really do actually sleep like a baby

My favorite thing about wearing diapers is sleeping in them. I get this sense of comfort and security that I can't find anywhere else. Can't wait to do it officially next Friday!

Unbelievable SIDF 7 for 2017 is this Friday peeps.

Hope you have your diapees picked out, plenty of sleep & rest time and can be properly hydrated this Friday.... hang that every day and night!

I got some Rearz Safari, first time Ive ever had a real ABDL diaper, heck it's my first adult diaper that isn't a pull up kind cx I'm so excited to participate in SIDF like the big boys do c:

Archie said:
I got some Rearz Safari, first time Ive ever had a real ABDL diaper, heck it's my first adult diaper that isn't a pull up kind cx I'm so excited to participate in SIDF like the big boys do c:

Hooray!

Diapees are better than pull-ups in every way in my opinion (not that people having the opposite opinion need look at that as a challenge, I respect your opinion too.)

Am thinking of going for ABU Simples this SIDF... which is tonight for me :)

That's SIDF 7 2017 done for me, thank you ABU for making it "Simple" but brilliant. ;)

Claiming all points again (and maybe other peeps points if they forget to swing by here to get them.)

Yay! My first official SIDF!

I am padded up.
Pampers Cruisers size 6 as a stuffer and a Tranquility ATN on top of it.
I normally wear a diaper to bed, so the sleep part should be no problem.

Okay, first time for me too! I'm padded up in an abena, with bike shorts since my diaper cover hasn't come in yet, and my puppy stuffie! It's warm in our room, though, since it got hot today. Hopefully I'll sleep okay since I have work in the morning! Good night, lovelies!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back