Status
Not open for further replies.
2 AwwSoCutes (Pink)

Sdk

ID Expert slip

ID Super plus
Have just changed

Abu simple.

I am actually currently wearing my AIO cloth diaper! I have the house to myself for most of the day today, so I figured I would have a little fun and put it on for a while :D

molicare mobile super. i hadn't been wearing in a long time and i just wanted to wear a nappy agin

back in my m4. can't wait for my case of abu to come in tuesday. 40 space 40 pawz

Sdk

Right now I am wearing my first ever Bambino Bellissimo diaper, and so far I am loving it! =^.^=

Crinklz with a booster, can barely close my legs

Camouflage Dependeco AIO with Northshore Premium inside it.

Been in a abu space for about 6 hours, ever since the UPS guy dropped off my case. It was actually easier for me to stash 80 diapers than I was expecting it to be. Definitely wet but this thing holds a TON.

disneygeek said:
Been in a abu space for about 6 hours, ever since the UPS guy dropped off my case. It was actually easier for me to stash 80 diapers than I was expecting it to be. Definitely wet but this thing holds a TON.

I wondered about those diapers. I wondered if they were as good as they make them out to be.

Molicare Super plus

LittlePony said:
I wondered about those diapers. I wondered if they were as good as they make them out to be.
I'm starting to doubt if they're even capable of leaking. They're just as absorbent as they are cute!

Attends M8 but know plastic pants.

Sdk

Currently wearing this. No, it's not a joke. They really came up with a silly name like this.

sexyl_720x600.jpgsexyest_720x600.jpg

^^^where do you buy them from??
I'm wearing Abu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back