What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an ABU superdry kids on for overnight tonight

WeakEndPartyPerson said:
A once-wet(ted) PB Tena Maxi Current (not Classic, the main PB one), am wearing nothing else and am watching Babe and finishing dinner, nappy changes aside a time like this may be one of the few times I skew a bit AB but that is why - even though it is no longer a popular term in-scene - I identify as an Infantilist.
-
WE
PP (and more)
Nice "little" movie choice

A nice and wet Rearz Mermaid diaper! 😊

Reactions: BabyZinga and chrischrischris
First time in a Tykables Overnights tonight.☺️

Reactions: BabyZinga
I posted about this on my page. These are the Target Up&Up Pullups. I am trying out these pullups. I think they will work for me, but because I am thirsty and drinking water, I don't trust them yet and am going to put on a Tena.

I wet them and, as far as how I feel when I wake up, they are close but my bottom is still dry. They actually absorbed my test wetting so well that I feel a bit drier than I usually do at this time of the morning after I wet my night diaper.

I pee my diaper sometimes before bed because I have a diaper on already. I tested these out, and so far I am more impressed than I was with Tena Intimates Overnites.
View attachment 70600

Reactions: craigd1341 and TopheTophe
I.am wearing a Tena Ultra with a stuffer. I don't anticipate any leaks, but I may be dry. I have been so worried about wetting the bed lately because I think my parent may be upset that they found out instill use my diapers daily. ☹

I'm wearing a BetterDry with NorthShore XL booster, above that a Tykables Unicorns with Tykables Dubbler booster, and above that a white Megamax. For extra protection I'm wearing my new pair of super crinkly TPU pants on top that I just received yesterday. I've worn that package for twelve hours so far, and I'll proably be wearing it the same amount of time again before I'm ready for a change (unless there is any unexpected leakage). I've not been able to mess yet, but hopefully I'll be able to fill my padding with a BM sometime today so I can experience my daily dose of squishiness.

i'm wearing northshore megamax tie-dye L

• Love
Reactions: CLPP and Monster3579
Northshore Supreme, with a load in the seat.

Revisiting crinklz, It's been a while, I always liked how fat they wick moisture and how well they fit for discretion like when at work and have an active job. I got some Alphagatorz I cant wait to try soon.

I just changed out of my nighttime diaper and into a dinorarwz diaper

FYI how are Dino rawrz comparable to JJ from good time

Their Dynamite

Now im wet at work, need to Wait until 3 pm before a change

Abu little pawz

Wetting my ABU AlphaGatorZ as I do house work - pictures posted.

This morning's NS purple Supreme diaper is very wet and messy.

little rawrs from tykables

a wet Rearz Princess and about to change into a Mermaid Tales once I can go on break at work The joys of W@H means I can wear without being judged

Reactions: BabyZinga and Tigrou1982
wearing last nights diaper yet, its been 13 hours have a Puppers on, just love the cars, its a 6000 ml and very comfy have one small booster in front, and have wet many many times today and last night!! One of my new favorites is Little Rascals, really fits awesome and was totally shocked how well tapes held it tight all night and next morning

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyZinga and archenemies32
Tykables Camelot.

Double diaper…. Rearz inspire night time diapee with a tykables puppers diapee. And it’s VERY wet! Lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back