What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
InControl M

Carousel V2

ABU SDKs

The last of the two Crinklz Original I have. They're alright, and they definitely swell up and hold a lot, but as I said with the first one, I'm not the biggest fan of the 'second try' tapes (I'm the kind of person who when I wake up I'll re-adjust the top two tapes to keep it tight).

Ironically despite their name they're not very crinkly IMO, they're quiet by comparison to all other diapers I've tried.

Just woke up to a soaked bed and soaked Attends that I had a tena overnight pad and a reassurance booster in. Uselly I wake up just the diaper near soaked but I guess I had to much to drink last night.

My last Bunny Hopps.

White mega max that has turned a little yellow.

Tena slip ultima

I was out of town for 2 days and unable to wear diapers. Back at home now and decided on Attends Premium diaper for the night with a pair of Soft and Silent Plastic pants. I could not hold off a small wetting so I will be going to bed slightly wet.

Mega max north shore with booster

Reactions: Andrewgdfw
dlminnesota said:
Mega max north shore with booster
Sounds like you are a heavy wetter.

I like The thickness

Just got of a soaked mega max

Frungie said:
I was out of town for 2 days and unable to wear diapers. Back at home now and decided on Attends Premium diaper for the night with a pair of Soft and Silent Plastic pants. I could not hold off a small wetting so I will be going to bed slightly wet.
Update: I am up this morning soaked and messy. Thank goodness for the plastic pants.

A very wet L4 might hold one more wetting then time to change

A very messy girls goodnites XL, about to hop into the shower. Don’t know what/if I’ll wear when I get out.

DamianTheAngel said:
Tried S/M Goodnites earlier. Thought for sure they'd rip, but I clearly underestimated how much of a shrimp I am.
View attachment 60954
Thats not fair bro, the things I would do to be able to fit like that lmao.

Reactions: DamianTheAngel
Tonight is the first time I have been able to wear overnight in a long time. Got my Tykables Camelot on for an early bedtime!

Tena Ultima AF + a perforated Seni Men Super 🌧️

IMG_20210821_021951.jpg

Reactions: JayBDL and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Attends at the moment but will have a mega max for bed time

LFB ABdry with a northshore large booster pad.73197A4A-F395-4E28-A8AB-243B7DD2FFE3.jpeg

Reactions: chrischrischris and dlguy4life
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back