What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happyinanappy said:
An ABU 2 tape diaper called Kiddos. Cute print and really comfy.
Do you like ABU diaps? I'm thinking about ordering a case of them

Heading out for a munch in a Rearz Safari

Reactions: wettingagain
A very, very wet Tena Ultima… not sure how it’s stood up to this, but it has! Next one is a leak for sure!

A nice fluffy, clean Tena Super for bed, because I'm a super soaker! 😏

Sleeping in a Rearz Inspire. Feeling good.

I wore an Incontrol Essential diaper to bed. Even though these diapers are advertised for daytime I wore one the other day and thought that they would be able to get me through the night. I was correct, as I am up this morning very wet and just added a huge mess without any leaks or diaper failure.

Bunny Hopps.

Sethers said:
Do you like ABU diaps? I'm thinking about ordering a case of them
ABU Simple and Peekaboos are my favorites. They're essentially the same diaper, but one has a print. Holds a lot, low rise.

Tykeable Camelot with a booster. These make me waddle even when completely dry!

Reactions: BabyZinga
A brief intermission from PeekABUs to a Space.

Wearing a tie-dye megamax with booster. They're both very wet!

Northshore MegaMax with 2 boosters. Very thick and comfortable.

Reactions: wetaccident
DiaperedBedwetter1998 said:
Northshore MegaMax with 2 boosters. Very thick and comfortable.
Two boosters, nice! I sometimes find it's a bit more likely to leak out the legs or similar with even one booster but especially more than one. Do you have any issues with that?

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
for bed I have on white training pants with a baby pre-fold stuffer and a pocket diaper cover for the snugness around the waist. A onesie over it all and settling down with a bottle of milk.

Reactions: wettingagain
wetaccident said:
Two boosters, nice! I sometimes find it's a bit more likely to leak out the legs or similar with even one booster but especially more than one. Do you have any issues with that?
For the most part no.

Up this morning enjoying a thoroughly wet and messy Little for Big Little Trunks diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back