What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My usual morning, wet and messed diaper, a small NS MegaMax Tye Dye diaper that I wore to bed. I wet throughout the night and messed my diaper about 10 minutes after I got up.

Reactions: justanotherDL
Just put on a ABU Bunny Hopps☺️☺️

Reactions: chrischrischris
Got out of the shower, powdered and about to put on a Rearz Safari 🤭

Reactions: wettingagain and chrischrischris
I'm wearing my favorite day time diaper, Rearz Lil Monster. I've already used it just a bit; but hope to use it again soon. (I've drank alot of water...to help speed up the process. The sad part is I only have 2 left- I need to order more. (I'm waiting for a "sample" delivery, but it won't have any Rearz lil monsters in it.

A wet goodnights with poo.

Reactions: LilBubba88
5:33 pm: Ready for a relaxing evening with my wife and Rearz Little Monsters Diaper. I will try to keep it dry for bedtime, if not it will only be a little damp and not in need of changing until morning.

Reactions: chrischrischris and wettingagain
wettingagain said:
Yep; I believe you!!! I also bought training pants and the first time I wore them, I completely wet them (however, I only wet them a little bit at a time -when I couldn't hold it any longer. The problem is I didn't have any plastic pants. luckily I did have a protective pad underneath me. I think I best buy some plastic pants before I wear the training pants again. lol :rolleyes:😍
Because we had this conversation; and I am running out of diapers, I decided to try them again last night, didn't work, I soaked them. lol. I need some plastic pants.

Frungie said:
5:33 pm: Ready for a relaxing evening with my wife and Rearz Little Monsters Diaper. I will try to keep it dry for bedtime, if not it will only be a little damp and not in need of changing until morning.
I really like the Little Monster Diaper. I use it as a day time diaper; however, it really holds alot, I could almost use it as a over nighter. enjoy

Reactions: ARBBB2 and chrischrischris
wettingagain said:
I'm wearing my favorite day time diaper, Rearz Lil Monster. I've already used it just a bit; but hope to use it again soon. (I've drank alot of water...to help speed up the process. The sad part is I only have 2 left- I need to order more. (I'm waiting for a "sample" delivery, but it won't have any Rearz lil monsters in it.
addition: I've had this diaper on for over 6 hours. It is quite wet and is sagging; however, not leaking. If I change it, I will have to go to regular underwear. No more diapers for the rest of the day. :( I'm down to 3 lil monsters and only 1 other day time diaper- I want to save them for friday and the weekend. So...I think I'll "wee wee" just a bit more before I take this one off. It's getting hard to walk in this diaper - lol.

Reactions: LilBubba88
Getting ready to change out of a wet and messy ABU space and into a Tykables Overnight ☺️☺️

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Just a Seni Super Quatro, but plan to change into a Bambino Catstronaut soon

Reactions: justanotherDL
A dry Crinklz for bedtime. 😊

Reactions: dlboylife, tails1234, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
Soaking wet betterdry laying in bed. got to get up for work soon owell

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Going to bed in my Abena L4 diaper.

Frungie said:
Update: Up in the morning now very, very wet and 5 minutes ago also messed my Little Monster diaper-got my money's worth.

I wore an Alpaca, very comfortable love love love all the crinkling, a little loud if out in public maybe, depends what I am doing that particular day.

Goodnites

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and chrischrischris
Just changed out of a wet ABU Lavender into a dry Rearz Monsters.

Reactions: Ilovewetdiapers4200, tails1234 and chrischrischris
A smooth and puffy pamper's swaddler

Reactions: Ilovewetdiapers4200 and chrischrischris
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back