What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
medium molicare super plus

Bambino Classico stuffed with 2 cloth diapers.

2 Depends adjustable underwear.

Goodnite L/XL

• Love
Reactions: jsto156
Depends Max, medium. Took a surprisingly long time to find in stores.

baby kins cloth diaper, with a doubler, and plastic pants, well also I think I might need to go for a change.

Reactions: Deleted member 66860, Jr2012, littledub1955 and 1 other person
Prevail Extra pull-ups (doubled) And wetting very carefully because these leak easily... Didn't want to waste a good diaper because my roommate will be home in 20 min.

No diaper :(
But instead my pretty awesome boxers that have boom, kappowww, wham and loads of other cool onomatopoeic words on them; available here :D

Reactions: Jr2012
Yah! Roommate went out now I'm diapered proper.. Tranquility ATN w/ Higgies 6 overnight stuffer.

currently a abena extra with a depend over top. the extra was sliced while being packaged so they are only good as stuffers

A Huggies Pull-Up. :p

• Love
Reactions: jsto156
3 Depends Maximums. I waited far too long to order more diapers off the Internet, and my Bambinos won't get here until Friday. I decided to get some Depends and triple-stack them to hopefully tide me over.
They're so thin! Wearing just one seems like it wouldn't work any better than underwear!

Reactions: GypsyNappy
Molicare Super Plus, wet.

Reactions: Deleted member 66860
ditto to NovaSurf

Bambino, stuff animals and paci.

Yet another wet molicare super plus, but may change into a fecal collector, as I want to go surf.

Dash said:
No diaper :(
But instead my pretty awesome boxers that have boom, kappowww, wham and loads of other cool onomatopoeic words on them; available here :D

Pics or it didn't happen. :D

None myself till bank of dad gives me money which he thinks is going on booze. :D

Medium Dry 24-7 right now. Usually only on the weekends because these hold so much I didn't want to waste a diaper that isn't used completly:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back