Rearz Inspire Incontrol sizing VS Dry 24/7

mdogg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Just curious does anyone know the exact dimensional difference between a Rearz Inspire in size XL versus a Dry 24/7 in Large?

Packages say they measure both length and width and are about an inch from each other, but the waist size is much bigger on a dry 24/7 (up to 65") where the Rearz say up to 57"?

Dry 24/7 does tend to run larger than most. I would call northshore and request a free sample. Best advice I can give you

Thanks for the heads up. Yeah they don't carry Rearz..yet. I have asked Adam in another post to see if they might. That would be the way to go. I want to buy but was hoping for some input first.

Check out the Betterdry or the printer version Crinklz they are my diaper of choice as they are very absorbant and have proven to be the best diaper I have tried for a side sleeper

mdogg said:
Just curious does anyone know the exact dimensional difference between a Rearz Inspire in size XL versus a Dry 24/7 in Large?

Packages say they measure both length and width and are about an inch from each other, but the waist size is much bigger on a dry 24/7 (up to 65") where the Rearz say up to 57"?

if you need an XL - NorthShore Supreme Briefs go up to 64" and are a fantastic diaper.

That may have to be the plan for now, as Dry 24/7 and the NSS seem to be only viable options.

I wanted to see though if anyone knew about this Rearz VS Dry 24/7 specifically before i made an international purchase. It would seem like a huge waste of resources to get them and find out they are a smaller and tighter fit than a dry 24/7 Large. The dimensions are 33"x40" on the rearz and like 32"x39" on the dry 24/7 but we all know cut can be different.

I am at the "comfort limit" of a dry 24/7 large now- it seals and fits snugly but all this talk about how Rearz is a great product- makes me want to try them out.

Back