struggles

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeypp

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I have been an Abdl my entire life, Diapers are sexual for me and I also like being an adult baby, I also get aroused in the humiliation aspect. I am in the process of trying to give up my diapers. Its been 2 months now.. But I find myself not being able to get aroused , only if I think about diapers. Then I have some success. I wonder if anyone has ever been successful in trying to succeed in an adult sexual relationship if they are an adult baby? It seems so very difficult for me.

joeypp said:
I have been an Abdl my entire life, Diapers are sexual for me and I also like being an adult baby, I also get aroused in the humiliation aspect. I am in the process of trying to give up my diapers. Its been 2 months now.. But I find myself not being able to get aroused , only if I think about diapers. Then I have some success. I wonder if anyone has ever been successful in trying to succeed in an adult sexual relationship if they are an adult baby? It seems so very difficult for me.

Yeah, that's incredibly common. It's actually called a fetish. People with any fetish will always have a diffcult time with sexual activity unless involving or at least fantasizing about their fetish. And while any fetish can be abstained from for long durations, it is also very commong to have difficulty with sexual activity while abstaining. Exactly as you're experiencing. Ultimately you will need to find something else, likely a different fetish, that you can think about which will get you aroused. This should help wean you off needing a diaper for arousal. Either that or accept your diaper fetish is normal enough, and embrace it.

Look on the bright side though, at least you aren't a diaper lover too. For a DL it is near impossible to simply quit diapers. For us, that draw to diapers is always there in the back of our minds. And the longer we go without one, the bigger that draw becomes. And that of course leads to the inevitable binge-purge cycle.

As for being an adult baby in a long term relation: that answer is yes. I'm abdl and have been married for 16 years now. And yes, my wife knew the full me long before we got married. There are plenty of others here too, who have a successful ab inclusive relationship. And thats both with and without including diapers as part of their sexual relationship.

Of note, I find it very interesting you have a diaper fetish, and are an adult baby too. We typically don't see regressing as a baby and including sexual activity at the same time. We truly are a varied community, so welcome.

ABDLs manage just fine in relationships. You have to find the right person for you, whether that's one who is simply supportive of you doing what you need to do or interested (or better yet excited) to participate with you is for you to decide. Obviously, you have to balance these things against all the conventional aspects of a relationship but there are so many factors in a successful relationship that we shouldn't fear trying to manage things that are important to us.

I would say the most important thing is to begin to accept yourself in this and stop trying to stamp out your natural, harmless desires.

The mind is capable of many things sweetie, just be strong and use your mind to achieve your potentials. I think others here have faith in you. Have faith in yourself. ABDL is just a label. Use that motivation.

I'm another AB/DL who had a loving relationship with my wife which resulted in two children. You can think about all sorts of things or persons while having sex. Diapers are sexual for me but so are other people. If you can only be aroused by diapers then that is a problem. If that's the case you might want to seek professional help. I've heard of sexual addictions to objects rather than being attracted to people. I think the TV show Law and Order did an episode on that.

It's also possible that you are in an extreme binge cycle. That may eventually abate and women may reenter the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back