Giving my grandma hints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pullups09

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
On the phone one day with my grandma we where having a nice conversation. I decided to mention I needed to go buy diapers too wear too bed I can't remember what she said. I made the comment that there comfortable and her voice changed a bit sounded like she didn't wanna hear that so I decided to stop there. We talked a little while longer and I actually did go buy myself diapers.

I love the fact that everyone wants to tell someone else whether they be friend or family. My big question to everyone is why ??? I don't care if it's mom or dad or my long lost friend from college or even my husband. It seems that everyone wants to bring a person into a fetish that is not cared for nor even understood. I asked my husband once. Only because I trusted him. I kept my secret and my love to myself. It is my thing and I guess I will take my secret with me when I am gone. I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I don't think telling people that aren't interested is going to benefit anyone. Pull up take my advise and please keep it to yourself and enjoy you thing. I love diapers and I will never stop. People can label me what they like, but it will not minimize my love of wearing them. I am here to chat and share with diaper lovers. I wish you all the best and if you wanna share share here with people that understand.. Hugs to all.

For most it is so they no longer have to sneak around and hide it, to alleviate the stress.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, but if you're not living with that person......? This has been a subject that's been discussed many times. Long ago I think I said, what benefit is gained by telling someone. If there is a benefit like being able to wear at home around others, I can certainly understand that. If it's trying to gain some acceptance, I understand that need but it is pushing something private onto someone else. They probably aren't going to be ready to understand why most of us enjoy wearing and using diapers.

Like I said in another similar thread, I've thought about telling my therapist but I haven't yet. Yes, it would help him to understand another part of me and might be, but my therapy is primarily dealing with the death of my wife. I have revealed to him my having a boyfriend all throughout college and my attraction to males, at least at that time in my life. Enjoying diapers is another matter and I'm not convinced it's necessary information.

Sharing a part of us to others can be therapeutic and even liberating, but that hinges on who we are sharing with. If the OP is close to his grandmother, and if she has been someone he could always share with, maybe it is appropriate. At the least, he has opened that door.

check out this guy's other threads. he should get banned for posting this fake crap

Alexia said:
check out this guy's other threads. he should get banned for posting this fake crap
I don’t buy any of it either. Seems way too vague and scripted to be legit.

Alexia said:

I believe you are correct, I just read several of his posts and they do all very much sound the same with the same theme. His grandma pops up in quite a few of them. In some of the posts she knows about his wearing, in others, she doesn't, in others she is buying him diapers.

Just like her, take the hints and stop making stuff up

dogboy said:
Yeah, but if you're not living with that person......? This has been a subject that's been discussed many times. Long ago I think I said, what benefit is gained by telling someone. If there is a benefit like being able to wear at home around others, I can certainly understand that. If it's trying to gain some acceptance, I understand that need but it is pushing something private onto someone else. They probably aren't going to be ready to understand why most of us enjoy wearing and using diapers.

Like I said in another similar thread, I've thought about telling my therapist but I haven't yet. Yes, it would help him to understand another part of me and might be, but my therapy is primarily dealing with the death of my wife. I have revealed to him my having a boyfriend all throughout college and my attraction to males, at least at that time in my life. Enjoying diapers is another matter and I'm not convinced it's necessary information.

Sharing a part of us to others can be therapeutic and even liberating, but that hinges on who we are sharing with. If the OP is close to his grandmother, and if she has been someone he could always share with, maybe it is appropriate. At the least, he has opened that door.

You should definitely tell your therapist. A therapist needs any information like that to successfully treat you.

Evahasgone2 said:
I love the fact that everyone wants to tell someone else whether they be friend or family. My big question to everyone is why ??? I don't care if it's mom or dad or my long lost friend from college or even my husband. It seems that everyone wants to bring a person into a fetish that is not cared for nor even understood. I asked my husband once. Only because I trusted him. I kept my secret and my love to myself. It is my thing and I guess I will take my secret with me when I am gone. I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I don't think telling people that aren't interested is going to benefit anyone. Pull up take my advise and please keep it to yourself and enjoy you thing. I love diapers and I will never stop. People can label me what they like, but it will not minimize my love of wearing them. I am here to chat and share with diaper lovers. I wish you all the best and if you wanna share share here with people that understand. Hugs to all.

Because for the vast majority this is not a fetish. It is a compulsory part of who we are. And it's common to want to be accepted by others, especially those close to us. Then of course there is the stress relief of not having to hide your diapers at all costs and worrying, not if but when, you'll be found out.

The benefits of telling others are mutual too. The ones you do tell won't have to stress, worry, and potentially come to some misconclusion of why you have diapers in the first place (because again it's not a matter of if they will find or figure it out, they will sonner or later). Hopefully they will understand that you're telling them means you trust them too. Of which can strengthen the bond between you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back