Having your s/o change you

bigguybry590

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hey guys just a quick question have you ever had your girl friend ever offer to change your diaper and what was it like for you

Thank you very much in advance

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

all the time, it is fun

My ex wife changed me a couple of times when we were married. I'll be honest it was more awkward than pleasurable. She had no idea what she was doing, didn't tape it on even close to tight enough, and I could tell she wasn't having any fun. I appreciated her attempting to please me but after those couple of times we never did it again.

I am sure other folks have had much better experiences but I think its important that the caregiver know how to properly change a diaper if they are going to do it at all. It does take some practice so I guess the first few times may be awkward anyways.

Sharing a diaper change with someone (both giving and receiving) has been pretty awesome. The experience is both extremely relaxing and exhilarating. However, no matter how experienced a wearer the other person has been, I've always found that they can't put a diaper on me as well as I do myself. I'm sure that is because I am extremely used to how I put on and fit my own padding. It can feel a bit "alien" when someone else puts it on you.

It's wonderful, although can be a bit weird for the partner at first if their only experience of changing nappies is for children or disabled adults rather than for pleasure. It's probably less of an issue if you are already used to a caregiver / receiver role play environment. If they are new to changing nappies altogether, they might have a bit more of an ick factor when removing your used one, compared to putting on a clean one, so to ease them in gently it can be a good idea to focus on the putting-on at first. Soon, they will discover that taking off a wet nappy is not unpleasant, but understandably, not everyone can get their head around the idea of changing a dirty one.

To help them get the fit right, you can put guide marks on the nappy showing where you would put the tapes yourself, either by following the existing print, measuring or trying it in position. I have found that with many good medical products, such as Tena, the production is consistent enough that provided the caregiver lands the tapes accurately relative to the print, the fit will be perfectly adequate.

My boyfriend has offered to change me out of a wet diaper but I'm too shy.

He has put me in a clean diaper before though and that was really lovely.

It was his first time taping and I felt like I was wearing a trash bag but loved it nonetheless XD

My girlfriend changes me and it's incredible. Instantly puts me in little space.

I've been changed by multiple partners. My 2nd girlfriend and Mommy changed my wet diapers and I had a Mommy friend who changed me quite a few times, wet and messy. My current GF and Mommy has said that she is fine with changing diapers, but as she is long distance, we haven't made good on that yet.

Being changed by someone who understands and accepts this side of you is one of the most beautiful experiences you can imagine. The sense of bonding and emotional intimacy is unlike anything else. In that moment, time slows and you feel like you've actually gone back in time. In that moment, you feel as though the person changing you and taking care of you in that way sees you the same way that you see yourself :eek:

Of course, there are other parts of the Baby and Caregiver dynamic that make me feel instantly little and accepted; cuddles, feeding time, bath time, being put down for a nap, etc., but diaper changes rank pretty high as well.

It's always a little nerve-wracking at first and it's quite common to be embarrassed, but when you get use to it and it becomes a part of your dynamic, the sense of acceptance, elation and joy that one gets is nothing short of life-affirming.

I'm sure what one gets out of a diaper change by an S/O will differ based on whether they are an AB or a DL or some midway point between the two, but I genuinely hope that all my padded pals here can experience a diaper change given to them by the one that they love at least once in their lives, it's a really special thing :)

Last edited:
Poofybutt said:
I've been changed by multiple partners. My 2nd girlfriend and Mommy changed my wet diapers and I had a Mommy friend who changed me quite a few times, wet and messy. My current GF and Mommy has said that she is fine with changing diapers, but as she is long distance, we haven't made good on that yet.

Being changed by someone who understands and accepts this side of you is one of the most beautiful experiences you can imagine. The sense of bonding and emotional intimacy is unlike anything else. In that moment, time slows and you feel like you've actually gone back in time. In that moment, you feel as though the person changing you and taking care of you in that way sees you the same way that you see yourself :eek:

Of course, there are other parts of the Baby and Caregiver dynamic that make me feel instantly little and accepted; cuddles, feeding time, bath time, being put down for a nap, etc., but diaper changes rank pretty high as well.

It's always a little nerve-wracking at first and it's quite common to be embarrassed, but when you get use to it and it becomes a part of your dynamic, the sense of acceptance, elation and joy that one gets is nothing short of life-affirming.

I'm sure what one gets out of a diaper change by an S/O will differ based on whether they are an AB or a DL or some midway point between the two, but I genuinely hope that all my padded pals here can experience a diaper change given to them by the one that they love at least once in their lives, it's a really special thing :)

Poofy stole my thunder, he stated it perfectly. It is a beautiful moment of intimacy. I am totally vulnerable and my wife is totally giving. In the last 18 mos. my beautiful wife has changed me nearly 1000 times or more, and every time it is mesmerizing to me... her soft hands moving deftly, the gentle smile on her face, her concentration as she gets the pins just right, the little things she says, but most importantly the way she looks at me, and finally the lingering kiss on the forehead. I know I am loved unconditionally, and she can tell the way I look at her... that I love her with the intensity of 1000 suns. I am a lucky man.

I haven't I asked a girl one time and she said she would.

My wife changes me when we're both home and she's not busy. It really is wonderful. Most of the time, it's just a change but sometimes, despite her not being into diapers at all, there's a bit of naughty fun before the new diaper goes on. Even if it is just a change, it's still amazing to be taken care of. She does everything with grace and gentleness and I love the feeling of being taken care of and not needing to worry about anything. :3

My mommy/so changes me regularly.. it’s the best and she loves this part of me. She has a diaper bag for me and has even changed me in public several times. It’s reassuring to have a mommy that accepts this part of abdl play and even takes it as a regular needed occurrence to be expected.

Thank you all for sharing your experiences.
My girlfriend is very accepting about my diaper wearing and has offered several times to change me. But after hiding my ABDL for decades (in other relationships) I have become too shy and ashamed to accept her offer.

Poofybutt, Littlemoosey, your posts are very much encouraging me to get over my shame and accept the wonderful offer from my girlfriend. I expect the first time(s) to be awkward but so was the first time she saw me dressed as a little :smile1:

Thank you for everything everyone has said helps me think that I'm not a total freck for wanting some thing like that

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I’ve had my amazing girlfriend change my diaper a few times, but I mostly prefer to do it myself as to keep my expensive diapers from getting wasted. I let her change me into an Abena M4 yesterday with a little guidance as Abena’s are cheaper diapers. I love the roleplay aspect of her putting a pacifier in my mouth, unsnapping my onesie, and then removing my wet diaper and then replacing it with a clean one. It’s truly a great bonding moment as a couple. Nice and embarassing but still sweet. :p

Cool, I’ve never had somebody change me but I’ve changed myself in front of my lady before. Atleast she accepts it

I have to say I am a bit envious of you lucky ones that can get your s/o to change you I hear that it can be an intimate experience. Honestly that is something I long for. I don't complain to my s/o as we have a very loving relationship. It is a complex situation that we both deal with in our own way.
We have talked about him having the role of caregiver which to a point I give that to him. He has asked due to events in his past that he not have to change my diapers. I respect that and don't ask him to do it. While it is a very intimate experience I wouldn't want it to turn into a sexual one . For me that would ruin the whole meaning of the contact. I would have to have patience with myself and my s/o if we did this.

I've had sex with lots of women (being a musician and charismatic multi discipline artist has helped), but have had my diaper changed by like a half dozen people in my adult life. Sometime you get a lot of cake and offers of cake, but you really have a hunger for pie. Getting my diaper changed by a siggie other is far more intimate. A tinge of shame involved, receiving the love that is being given, and a moment to feel secure or naughty (depending on day) is incredible.
When I was married, my wife/mommy agreed to one diaper change a day. Whether that mean being changed in the morning, changing into a diaper after work, or a wet diaper before bed. Once or twice a year, she'd stop me from going to the bathroom causing me a poopy diaper, the admonish me about not being a "big boy". We were together nine years.
I've had other mommies and on daddy.
I am social in the Austin Ageplay scene. One day I'll find the right mommy (maybe a daddy). There's a key to every lock. I do believe my key is out there.

My wife changes me once in a while. It feels amazing, I just wish she did it more often.

We have our routine, During the week we're both pretty busy with our work lives, I leave earlier and come home earlier then her, so sometimes when I have a free night (usually when I do laundry and house cleaning stuff) I'll come home and she'll leave a diaper on the lid of the toilet, that's the signal to diaper up. I'll do all my chores (maybe that's how she gets me to do them lol) when she gets home one of us will cook dinner and we'll talk about our days, I hardly have little time during the week, its more like being just a DL dynamic if that makes sense. At night she'll change me into my diaper, sometimes if its colder out she'll pick a onesie or light pj's (I'm a warm sleeper) In the morning its just me, I go about my routine, shower and get ready for work and go before she even gets out of bed.
The weekends when we're both off are interesting to say the least, sometimes its a beer and wine Friday night which leads to adult fun, other times she's feeling maternal and wants her little and then theres the few times its a mix.
Adult fun nights usually has me after our thing diapering myself then big spoon cuddles, when she's in mommy mode (which is a new term or label for her and we're both cool about it) then she's in-charge and its the what ever she wants, bath time, lotion, desitin, baby powder and diapered with zip up pj's or onesie, then a story with a bottle and little spoon time where she gives me the best head / back gentle finger scratch (sends chills down me thinking about it) In the morning when we wake up she'll check me then off to the table for breakfast and coffee, then afterwards we'll see what plans we have and she'll change me and we'll get ready for the day.

Back