The most sap

Robert1

Est. Contributor
What diapers have the most sap? I hate a diaper that feels stiff and wet like most do so im looking for one with alot of sap something that looks like it will explode after time

This is the simplest thing to know, the more SAP there is, the more the disposable diaper is absorbent. So just read the descriptions, is to look for any models above 5 liters

The Fabine Mega Booster supposedly holds 7 litres and contains a lot of SAP.

I prefer a "stiffer" diaper, but it was okay. Like all high-SAP diapers it didn't wick as well so I imagine the actual capacity is half the rated amount at best.

Normally I would have got them in white, but they were out of stock, so I got the ones with the blue denim print... And I have to say, they look absolutely amazing. :)

https://www.saveexpress.de/en/inkon...e-jeanswindel-blau-medium-8er-packung-mega-md

I recommend Crinklz. There's a review on them if you'd like to see the rediculousness that is their absorbency

Crinklz, Bumooza, and Little Monsters all have a very high amount of swell when wet, and the Ultra/Mega/Peekabu are pretty good too.

Would it be possible to just add SAP to a Diaper? Since Amazon sell this kind of stuff.
This would be amazing for guys, including me, who love squishy diapers.
So one could buy the thickest diaper, and pimp it with the SAP.

Stawrogin said:
Would it be possible to just add SAP to a Diaper? Since Amazon sell this kind of stuff.
This would be amazing for guys, including me, who love squishy diapers.
So one could buy the thickest diaper, and pimp it with the SAP.

It might be possible, but probably isn't practical. You'd have to seperate the inner acquisition layer, at least at the top waist band. Then you have to seperate the padding so you can scatter the sap into the padding. I don't know how feasible that would be though. You might be able to get away with just dumping the sap on top of the padding, but then I'm sure it would all clump at the bottom when you put the diaper on. The dry crystals probably wouldn't feel that great either. Lastly, you'd have to reglue the waistband together too.

Slomo said:
It might be possible, but probably isn't practical. You'd have to seperate the inner acquisition layer, at least at the top waist band. Then you have to seperate the padding so you can scatter the sap into the padding. I don't know how feasible that would be though. You might be able to get away with just dumping the sap on top of the padding, but then I'm sure it would all clump at the bottom when you put the diaper on. The dry crystals probably wouldn't feel that great either. Lastly, you'd have to reglue the waistband together too.

What you explain is not feasible, the SAP does not separate from the pulp.

trysexiea said:
What you explain is not feasible, the SAP does not separate from the pulp.

It does separate, depending on the diaper. I don't know what kind of SAP volume we're talking about in the average ABDL diaper but some do leak SAP out into the diaper itself. I would imagine that activity and wetness loosens up the diaper and some SAP grains (now little blobs) come loose and if the weave of the inner layer is open enough, they can "leak" into the diaper. I've also seen that with some clumpy diapers, whether or not the SAP leaks into the diaper, it can be observed in mostly SAP clumps/blobs through the backing.

All this said, I agree that dumping SAP in a diaper probably isn't going to achieve great results but perhaps someone will want to experiment in the name of science.

Trevor said:
It does separate, depending on the diaper. I don't know what kind of SAP volume we're talking about in the average ABDL diaper but some do leak SAP out into the diaper itself. I would imagine that activity and wetness loosens up the diaper and some SAP grains (now little blobs) come loose and if the weave of the inner layer is open enough, they can "leak" into the diaper. I've also seen that with some clumpy diapers, whether or not the SAP leaks into the diaper, it can be observed in mostly SAP clumps/blobs through the backing.

All this said, I agree that dumping SAP in a diaper probably isn't going to achieve great results but perhaps someone will want to experiment in the name of science.

you're right it's not impossible, it's very simple. for that it is enough to have some rotating filters, and a ventilation system controlled electronically. I think if you miniaturize it a lot you can fit that in 2 square meter. ;)

More seriously it is actually possible but for example on a model that contains 50g of SAP you will recover at most 20g. It must also be taken into account that for the addition of SAP is useful, it must be added to the center, which means open the diaper, so broken its structure.

The op isn't asking about recovering sap from a diaper, he is talking about getting some sap crystals online then adding them to a diaper tocmake it swell even more.

Slomo said:
The op isn't asking about recovering sap from a diaper, he is talking about getting some sap crystals online then adding them to a diaper tocmake it swell even more.

Actually I never said the opposite, I just answered the question

There are several sites that sell SAP, there are several brands of SAP, if possible prefer the HP brand.

I’ve seen a few people online attempt to add SAP to a diaper with varying success. For the most part, it seemed like it made a little bit of an impact, but I would imagine it depends on how much SAP you add. It’s not hard to find SAP, but I’d question if the cost would be worth it. It might be cheaper to empty out the pulp and SAP from some baby diapers into an adult diaper. Just food for thought.

Theoretically 1g of SAP = 100ml (for water)

Robert1 said:
What diapers have the most sap?
The only one I know that has the most SAP of the diapers I've tried is the Bear Hugz from CTDC.
They start out kinda thin but they hold a lot and swell tons(size large anyway).

Find a soft diaper you like and a booster to go with it. Then the only limit of how big it gets is how many boosters you use.

megamax will swell and hold a ton, and give you a huge squishy diaper

I know this is an old post but curiosity got the better of me and o added about 70-89g of sap to a crinklz simply cutting a small hole in plastic and using a tiny funnel and taping hole closed. It was halarious it swelled so much also worth noting the sap disperses very easily under back sheet so ended up with a fairly even distribution, quite simply it works extremely well but not entirely practical

Reactions: TigerDL
Back