Anyone have experience of this abdl store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B0ttleneck

Contributor
Hi!
I was searching the web trying to find a shop for abdl clothing and products and stumbled up on this place, Lil Kink Boutique http://www.lilkink.com

I was wondering if anyone on this forum have any experience buying from this store? =)

Cheers!

So that's no one then I guess? Was worth a try :/

I've actually bought from there recently. They're a fairly new store from what I can tell, I don't think they've had a lot of people ordering from them yet.

Their stuff is pretty cute, so I took a chance. Honestly, I didn't have any problems on my side.

Their sizes ran a little larger than what I was expecting, but the material quality of the onesies / dress was actually surprisingly good. I ordered and they shipped within 48hr.

At least for my 1 order, I'd say that they're legit.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I haven't personally ordered from them yet. They're stuff is super cute though and I know a fellow AB that has ordered from them multiple times and is always happy with their stuff.

I recently bought 2 new bottles from them no issues on my end and would definantly recommend them

I've met the owners at teddy con, they are real and provide good products

I have a few things from them. They're legit. The owners are friendly. I own like 3-5 changing pads, 2 bib, t-shirt/short set, a teether, and a paci clip from them. I first met them at Teddycon and again at Capcon.

From what I hear, excellent company

Thanks for all the replies! :)
Well it's reassuring to hear that people on here seem to have had a good experience with the company and the products, perhaps I will dare to order something ^^
Have anyone had their stuff shipped to the EU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back