friends who tease (But are supportive!)

OriginalT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
So one of my friends knows about my whole abdl thing bc I commisioned a drawing from her wich involved diapers. (If yall wanna see it id be glad to share!) every since she teases me about it, which tbh I'm cool with as long as it's not in front of others n all that. anyway, she bought diapers herself to try it out and I think she's not entirely against it but not something she is actively apart of.

anyway, for Christmas, she got me two of those diapers you get from the grocery store and two adorable pacifiers! one is like a bit textured on the end which I surprisingly enjoy! I can't tell if it was her weird way of teasing me or what but tbh? I'm glad to have someone who is generally supportive and someone I can talk to, even if her teasing is a bit heavy-handed.

I just wanted to share, sorry if its long! Do you guys have any friends who know about ur ABDL-ness and are light-hearted about it? I'd like to know! (also can you double space on these?)

That's nice that your friend is supportive. A little bit of playful teasing never hurt anyone and I'm glad you have someone you can talk to and be open about this with :)

I have told a handful of friends and previous romantic partners.

My male friends seldom ever bring up my AB side in any way shape or form, their reaction was basically, "Whatever floats your boat, Man".

I had one female friend I met in University who would playfully tease. She found this whole thing quirky and cute and sometimes if we were walking out and about, she would ask if I was wearing and slap my rear. At other times, if she stumbled upon something cute and babyish she would ask if I had anything like that. This friend moved away a little while ago so she could study at a University closer to her family.

I also had a Mommy friend who would playfully tease as well, by coming up with embarrassing Baby nicknames, fawning over me in public and stuff like that.

My current GF/Mommy is incredibly supportive and she's been known to crack a playful comment or two :eek:

I guess at the end of the day, for some people, their way of understanding this unique side of ourselves is to come at it with playfulness and good-natured humour. I think it's great that there are people out there who can see the fun, the charm and the quirkiness within our lifestyle and past time. I can only hope more regular everyday folks at some point in the future will respond to AB/DL in the same lighthearted way :)

• Love
Reactions: Fetishbuddy
Both my parents and my sister know about my little side and will occasionally playfully tease me about it. As with anything else: teasing is fun and healthy as long as everyone is laughing, and it's not the only way a certain topic and/or characteristic pertaining to someone is discussed.

LittleJ123 said:
Both my parents and my sister know about my little side and will occasionally playfully tease me about it. As with anything else: teasing is fun and healthy as long as everyone is laughing, and it's not the only way a certain topic and/or characteristic pertaining to someone is discussed.

not gonna lie, my family finding out is like my worst fear. I prefer to keep up a"strong" (?) image around them. like im the tomboy tough kid and i wanna keep it that way idk

My family is also in the dark as I know they wouldn't understand it.

My friends know. They'd rather not think about it, though, so they don't tease me. I did have one ask me "are you wearing one now?" once. I wasn't. But I'd have shown her if I was! :)

Your friend sounds pretty chill and open-minded, but I wouldn't read too much into it.

Local custom here is that close friends mock each other mercilessly about everything and anything but would help you bury a body if duty called.

It is nice to have a shared secret that can be kidded about.

My parents know and are ok with it (they don't endorse it, but they still love me and are here for me always). My siblings don't know. My older brother wouldn't get it and I know he would bully me, and my younger brothers are just little kids so it would be messed up to tell them. I have a few friends who know, all of which I know would be ok with it - hense why I chose them to tell.

I really enjoyed reading your post. I am Eva and have been a diaper lover since a kid. My parents never knew, and I wore all through college without incident. I had many friends and was quite popular, but I still kept my love of diapers a secret. I met a great man after I finished college, and fell in love and was married all in 2 years. I never had children and now at my age i am not even going to attempt it. Main reason my husband was in the military, and he really had no time for children and traveled all over the world. I have my own job and do my own thing. I never cheated or thought about it, and hated the fact that my husband never took my love of diapers seriously. He passed back in 2015 in a conflict, and though I still love him I hated the fact that he never once took my love of diapers serious. He did joke about it calling me his "diapered gal" but it was mostly out of jest. I never got close to really close to anyone and talk about my love of diapers. I found this site and instantly fell in love with it. There are other people like me out there and I can talk with them freely and not be embarrassed. Thanks to Adisc I can be myself and give others faith and confidence to be themselves. Hope to hear from you soon.

My wife would sometimes call be baby or her little baby.

Yeah my wife calls me a baby all the time as a tease, even in public or around family, and especially when I'm cranky. My family also knows but only my younger sister will tease me at times- usually along the lines of "maturity". It's all in jest though, and they are all very supoortive.

If it wasn't diapers they would probably find something else to tease with. Why, because family.

Back