• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I can't believe I did it! Normal man, cute diaper?!?

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'll keep my intro short!

I'm 36, male, live a normal life, FT job/business, nothing odd about me.

Ever since I was a kid I've been magnetized to diapers. If I saw one I would just stare at it and want to wear it, but I never gave in to the urge.

I finally got some diapers (LittleForBig - Nursery Blue Medium) and I can't believe how great it feels. Wore them all day, wet twice, number 2 I know isn't for me. My wife works all day and evening so I got to give it a try.

At first I tried the baby thing but it lasted 1 minute. I just want to dress normal and go about my normal business... while wearing ... cute.... diapers lol.

I literally moved a pile of firewood from my truck to my backyard today.... while wearing... a ... cute ... diaper.

No one knows. I've mentioned diapers to my wife a few times in the past like "wow New Years eve some people wear diapers for the ball drop (at the square)" she just says "lol.... thats gross"

Great to be here!

It's awesome to discover your DL side no matter the age in my opinion...for me I was freaking out completely at first thinking I was not right in the head because only a week before I discovered it myself I had quit bedwetting for beyond-PG-13 psychological reasons, but I still remember the insane anxiety relief I had when I found out it's not an abnormal thing.

Wish you well with experimenting and learning this side of yourself! I know it took me a long time to accept mine.

Hello Neophyte,
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Thank you all for the nice welcome!

Welcome! Very nice intro! I agree with you, I don't really think I'm into the baby side or babyfur, but I am a furry who likes the looks of the PeekABU and Little Pawz diapers lol haven't got the courage to order them yet, but I feel like it's a matter of time hehe.

Back