Found happiness

ABdrew

Happy baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I have been in diapers almost 24/7 for a few weeks now and feeling happy for the first time. I can't wear diapers to work so I have started wearing pull ups to work. My wife has me in toddler clothing all the time now outside of work and at work I wear a toddler white single with a toy truck on it my wife made for me under my big boy cloths.

I just wanted to say if we can find a way to accept who we are we can start to find a happy place. At least it's working now for me. I struggled for years until I broke down and told my wife. Funny thing is she said she had her suspicions as I am very childish. Wearing almost 24/7 has stopped me having tantrums and I finally feel carm in myself.

Does anyone else find once they accepted they are a baby and when back to wearing diapers most the time you started to find happiness??
I know I am an adult and I do adult things but I feel I am really a little guy who love his stuffy froggy, his bottle, paci, sdks and mommy wife. I am only 12 months old after all.

What's your feelings, have you found the same, is acceptance the key?

I feel exactly the same as you, ABdrew!!! I am so happy for you!!

Hi Kik91 thanks, how's things going

We each have our own happy spot. I'm glad you found yours.

Back