Anyone tried the new Quadro Deluxe boosters?

Jonnythepony

Incon Pony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Just checked my email and apparently Bambino recently released a new Deluxe Quadro and also improved on the regular Quadro boosters.
I'm curious if anyone has gotten a chance to try them yet cause from their descriptions they sound really absorbent, especially the Deluxe sitting at 2000ml advertised capacity.

The old Quadros(Last used them around mid 2016 I think) were pretty good and performed alright but I decided to stick to Abena boosters and now recently jumped to Rears boosters.

So, I'm eager to give them a try but I wanted to maybe see what the community thought about them first before I go getting some.

Anyone have thoughts on them? Have you had the chance to try them?

Last edited:
I saw on bambino’s website that it refers to new boosters as “thin”, I’m a little concerned with that cause Quadros were my go to booster. I would put two quadros in my diaper and that would really make my diaper bulky and poofy,
I tried abu’s power ups and they didn’t bulk up my diaper at all, it didn’t even feel like I had a booster in them. I’m getting worried that the ab/dL diaper business is abandoning the ab/dl’s who like a vintage bulky, loud crinkly, and poofy diaper that we grew up with, diapers aren’t supposed to fit like skinny jeans or tighty whites underwear . Most diapers are basically medical style diapers that are called ab/dL diapers cause of a cute fancy sticker. I’m upset about the news of the new sdk’s plastic backing.

I’m waiting for someone to post a review of the new quadros till I buy them, but the way things are going with the adult diapers business I’m not getting my hopes up.

I ordered one pack each of the Quadro, and the Quadro Deluxe. They're both great. Soft, wick very well, swell a ton. The adhesives are strong, keeping things in place. I think these are my new go-to boosters.

Back