What Do You All Think About the New DC Amors?

WDDash

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
My gosh finally! I know they came out for preorders a few days ago, but they look pretty neat!

https://diaperconn.com/product.php?id_product=63

I'm really really hype for a thicker and softer DC Amor. They were already pretty thick and soft and now even more?! I think I'm going to faint ^^;

What do you all think of the improvements and what do you think they should improve on for next time?

Dont look like much has changed. I dont see anything really unique to this diaper as many other companies offer the same if not better products. Only the template is different. Also since size options are limited and availability is slim, i feel its just mega niche at this point. Not impressed unfortunately

They aren't even in stock yet. 😾 💩

They look gorgeous.

So thicker and pink leak guards.

If I remember from other posts and if they are still the same they are Fabine shaped (which is quality IMO.)

While I was hoping for more upgrades like single tape per side I hope they make their way to Australia finally.

Not my cup of tea persay, but hopefully someone else’s wishes are answered with these.

I'm just disappointed they couldn't get the new print out on them. I was really hoping for another color too like purple. I really want a premium printed purple diaper. We have the new rearz seduction but they're just all purple. Then there's abu's lavender's but they aren't really a premium diaper. I want a nice soft super thick and puffy and cute purple printed diaper.

Argent said:
They look gorgeous.

So thicker and pink leak guards.

If I remember from other posts and if they are still the same they are Fabine shaped (which is quality IMO.)

While I was hoping for more upgrades like single tape per side I hope they make their way to Australia finally.

Looks like they basically got the same upgrade as the Idyl did recently, colored leak guards and thicker core. I got some of the Idyl rev 2, and they're nice.

If you're into pink diapers, they're probably the best all-around value. There are others out there, but they're either difficult to get (like from SaveExpress) or are expensive premiums. (like from Rearz) These are a nice "frequent use" pink diaper.

BambinoDiapers is gonna have to kick it up a notch. The Kitten used to be the only other diaper based on that shell that was as thin as the classico/bianco/teddy. It's a bit surreal to think of how bambino have gone from the thickest available ABDL diapers to one of the thinnest!

Back