AB/DL Products that haven't been made yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABDLsean said:
hmm yeah, I can see why they aren't available though :/ I would struggle to hide one of those, living at home. I assume a large amount of our community lives in secret.

The only thing that would set such a bed apart from any other bed, would be the side rails. IF the side rapes could be designed to snap on and off, or better still, swing down and under the bed, to "hide" the nature of the bed?
With the railing stored the bed would look like nothing more than a sort of "slaybed" 1111.jpg

Sleigh bed. XD Slay bed is what happens in horror movies where people get attacked in the night. :lol: Sorry, gave me a good Halloween giggle. *offers huggles*

But yeah, that could actually work. Have it where the sides pop up and when you aren't using them they can fold in half and hook together and then hinge up under the bed.

My thing is more along the lines of kid-like shoes that don't cost $75+ dollars a pair. I would buy the crap out of those cute 'kiddy' shoes if they were at around $30-40 a pair. The price point is just a smidge too high for me to want them bad enough.

The problem with AB furniture is the expense for a low production item and high freight. I do woodworking and have made a few of these items. Even to break even on material costs makes them seem pricey. But they provided a custom product that met the desires of my customers. So I can make retro wooden AB furniture with custom options but I would like to break even plus a little. But how much satisfaction do you get with just the right thing?

AddyShadows said:
Pullups are a must. Also more single taped diapers and diapers that look more like baby diapers design wise, most of the abdl diapers we have now are adult diapers with a print/pattern or some other minor alterations, I'd like to see something that's more or less a ripoff of some current/recent/within the past 10 years baby diaper designs, not just look wise but actual construction wise. Literally just make them bigger lol.

Unfortunately, the laws of physics mean it's not quite as simple as that. You can't just scale things up and keep the same structural properties, just ask any engineer.

The main issue is that if you keep the design constant and just scale it up, the cross-sectional area bearing load increases by the square of the length. However, the volume of the thing it has to hold up (and hence the mass / weight) increases as the cube of the length. If you doubled every dimension, you have 4 times the area that now has to hold 8 times the weight - the material and fixtures all need to be twice as strong to hold. If you triple it, the material has to be 3 times as strong - it gets worse the bigger you scale it.
A second, unrelated issue is that babies and adults are quite different in shape. Scaling up the shape that fits a baby won't fit a normal adult. The best you could do is take an existing adult design that's secure (preferably a single tape one) and colour it to match a baby one, if you can get away with using a copyrighted design.

CuddleWoozle said:
My thing is more along the lines of kid-like shoes that don't cost $75+ dollars a pair. I would buy the crap out of those cute 'kiddy' shoes if they were at around $30-40 a pair. The price point is just a smidge too high for me to want them bad enough.

Yes!! I have always been on the lookout for cute trainers with velcro. or cute trainers with laces even tbh..

If I could get adult sized baby things they would be a car seat; high chair; walker; door bouncer; swing and a stroller and life would be great.

We all would like a crib but that has to be hidden. I would like a regular bed that can be quickly converted to a crib and back to a bed in the Morning.

CuddleWoozle said:
Sleigh bed. XD Slay bed is what happens in horror movies where people get attacked in the night. :lol: Sorry, gave me a good Halloween giggle. *offers huggles*

But yeah, that could actually work. Have it where the sides pop up and when you aren't using them they can fold in half and hook together and then hinge up under the bed.

Yes! White patent leather MarryJanes And white baby hightops. In size 11m please. Love love love it :claps::2thumbsup::worshippy:

I have been thinking of a way to design my bed to look like a crib but also be able to hide the crib part when I need to.

Best idea I have is create a bed frame that has sliding panels that when put up make it into a crib. Put them down and you have a fashinonable bed that no one suspects. I am no craftsman but give me some time and plans that deal with sliding slat pieces or whatever and I would try.

Seasonedcitizen said:
We all would like a crib but that has to be hidden. I would like a regular bed that can be quickly converted to a crib and back to a bed in the Morning.

there was something like this being sold a couple years ago. basically crib walls that go around your bed. the tagline on the website was like "tucked away until its time to play." i dont know if they went out of business or i just can't find their website but now that im on my own i would really like one.

I don't like them anyway but the pullups suck [emoji43]

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

LilbabCor said:
I have been thinking of a way to design my bed to look like a crib but also be able to hide the crib part when I need to.

Best idea I have is create a bed frame that has sliding panels that when put up make it into a crib. Put them down and you have a fashinonable bed that no one suspects. I am no craftsman but give me some time and plans that deal with sliding slat pieces or whatever and I would try.

Try this... bed1.jpg
I drew this one as a FULL size bed with BOOKCASE head and foot boards. And so that the rails pivot down and then slide between the mattress and draws. "
I've also included several hidden "cubbies"/Bins for stanching things like bottles/pacifiers stuffies...

Looks great design. Are you going to build it?

Hi im new here but i would like to add that i would really like to see some inflatable diapers or diaper covers

I've always loved glow in the dark stuff, especially if the glow in the dark stuff was a series of colors besides the standard glow green (if that makes any sense) but I've only come across a paci and a onesie so far.

Definitely adult-size playgrounds and softplay structures. I mean, where in the world could anybody find at least a jungle gym, airplane swing or twisty slide humongo enough to accommodate a full-grown guy my size?

Ooo you tease

Furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back