Question about diapers for tall people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laserdragonbear23

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I was wondering if anyone has come across a diaper for someone like me. I’m 6’10” and 350lb (yes the weather is lovely up here =P). I’ve tried abu little paws, crinklz, dotty the pony pride, meijer brand, rightfit extra (this one is ok ish). The problem I’ve had is that my waist is size 48” but I end up with diapers in the 60”or higher because either I have a big butt or a tall midsection. I was wondering if anyone had any luck similar to my size.
Thanks for reading!

Hagrid, is that you?

And good luck. People with that waist size are usually still fairly average height and don't require such a long diaper as you do, due to your height. Your proportions are just way too uncommon for any manufacturer to invest in. Sorry to say I'd suggest you just get used to the very large sizes.

Also keep in mind that the sides of the diaper are meant to overlap. As long as the tapes on each side aren't overlapping each other in the front, then you're perfectly fine.

Also, while there are a lot here who like having the waist band extend up only to their hips/belt line, diapers are actually intended to extend up to your actual waist line (near your belly button). In short, diapers are supposed to feel big. They aren't tighty whities after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back